LOVE YOU FROM OTHER WORLD

Hello readers ..

This is aloevera2179..

excuse me for my grammer, if you find any mistakes..

this is a SHORT STORY.... of a boy who is finally ready to confess his love to the girl he loved with all his life..but who knows that fate has its own way...

Let's read..

Hii, my name is henry ...i'm 24 years old, i'm a high school student.. i have a lovely family and a beautiful crush.. and today I am going to propose her..

                      [ morning 6.00 AM]            

alarm sounds.......

i opened my eyes and jumped out the bed.. i turned off the alarm and ran into the bathroom and took a shower very fast..

i came to my wardrobe ..it took some time for me to choose a shirt .. since today is a special day i want to look a bit more handsome than everyday..

today i'm going to confess my love to my crush no matter what...

as soon as i'm ready i ran downstairs..my buddy ran towards me and gave me a hug [ buddy is my pet dog]

i skipped my breakfast and ran out of the house and reached the flower shop... 

there i asked the old lady for a bouqet of purple tulips because those are her favorite flowers... I got to know that from her best friend..
in that i told the old lady to place a card with the letters I LOVE YOU.. on which she smiled at me..I looked down shyly..

 finally after 15 minutes  she bought them and handed me the beautiful bouquet.."All the best..." she said by patting my shoulder.....
after seeing the card a smile appeared on my face..but an unknown fear filled my heart..

i reached the busstop along with the flowers where we both take our college bus...

it was 06:45, she will usually come at 06:30..

 why is she late today...???

i am waiting for her desperately..

in these 5 minutes, my mind was filled with various thoughts like ....
what she rejects me? 
what if she already has someone in her heart??
what if ..??....

"enough henry don't assume youself ......." i remainded every second inside my mind ..

i'm very nervous..and started biting my nails..

i wish she could accept me..

 i want to spend the rest of my life happily with her....
 i will love her with all my life...please give me a chance jane..

my eyes where searching for her on the way she usually comes from ..but i see no sign of her ....

i checked my watch its shows 06:50 ...

damm.. these five minutes went like 5 centuries.. 

i was scratching my head madly but immediately fixed it.. 
i'm checking my self to make sure that if every thing is fine or not..

 i looked at the bouqet and smelled the flowers..it was awesome..
 I want see her reaction to this flowers..... i adjusted the card properly which is insde the bouqet..

i put my hand in my pocket and walking here and there thinking why she's late...

what if she's on leave today???...
i suddenly stopped walking and stood with a shock as soon as i got this thought..