"Let's wait for it to come to us. For now, Areum you come with me with the girls. You'll drive. Kang, Jung, Choi, drive a car each and tail us. One in front two at the back. Understood?"

"Noted/Copy."

Y/N nodded to their replies as she motion Areum to enter the van now as they're gonna go to the girl's next schedule.

Let's hope my gut feeling's wrong this time.

︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Looks like your Radar's wrong now."

Shifting her gaze to the direction of the voice. Y/N furrowed her brows as she stares at Ryu's teasing smirk.

The girls are currently filming and they're just behind the cameras, waiting for them to finish. They're practically almost the managers of the 5 now.

Hearing a certain someone's high pitched laugh, Y/N returns her gaze to where she's staring earlier. Her sight is met by a laughing view of Irene. The latter is laughing as she heard something funny. Might've the joke that the host stated.

I have to protect that laugh. Her happiness. Her.

"How's Areum doing?" She asked Ryu without moving her gaze.

"She said it's still the same. All clear. Aerial check was done too and it's also clear."

Y/N fell into a deep thought after she heard Ryu's statement.

The bad feeling she's experiencing did not even lessen a bit as she think of some loopholes on their security.

Damn it. I have this feeling that I'm forgetting something but what the hell is it?

"Hey, you look bothered. What's up?"

Lowering her gaze, Y/N's gaze is met by the same brown doe eyes earlier. Only this time, those doe eyes are gazing at her with a tinge of worry present in it.

The girls got their 15 minutes break from filming and she immediately went to Y/N's direction to spend some time with her.

They're just gonna film the ending part so they have quite a lot of free time.

"Uhh, earth to Y/N?" Irene once again stated as she saw how Y/N went into daze while staring at her.

Blinking her eyes repeatedly, Y/N regained her focus and let out a deep sigh. "I have this feeling that something's gonna happen today." She stated as she felt how Irene wrapped both her arms around Y/N's firm waist, obviously back hugging her.

"Something good or..?"

"Something bad." Y/N stated with a sigh as she rubs Irene's arms. Worry is present in her voice.

Sighing from what she heard, Irene tightened her hug for a good minute before softly releasing Y/N. Still gently wrapping her arms around the latter though.

"I trust you..."

Hearing her soft whisper, Y/N shifted her head to her side to meet Irene's sincere gaze towards her.

An unknown gentle feeling filled her heart upon meeting the soft gaze of the smaller woman that's back hugging her right now. Her mind clearly savoring the wonderful sight she's seeing as she thought of some things in her mind.

I definitely won't let harm get your way bunny..

"I know you do..." Y/N softly replied as she returns her gaze towards her front, lowkey surveying the surrounding with her gaze. "..-and I promise I won't let you and the girls be harmed."

Hearing how determined Y/N's voice is and glancing at her stoic face, Irene couldn't help but notice how her heart skipped a beat upon witnessing the scenes she just saw.

She couldn't deny the fact that she really felt safe whenever Y/N is around and that goes without saying that she really trust the woman she's hugging right now fully. She know that the other girls also felt the same way that's why if you just look closely, all five of them are quite at ease every time they're together with their group of personal bodyguards.

"Ehem. Unnie, the staffs gave us snacks. You and Y/N might want to eat some? It's just at the dressing room."

The two nodded and said their 'thank yous' to Joy as the latter gave them a smile before strutting her way away from the two lovebirds.

"Let's go. I badly need some sugar right now." Irene jokingly stated as Y/N laughed at her cute pout as she just let the smaller girl pull her towards their dressing room's direction.

• • • • •

Ey eyyyyyy. I know, boring chapter, but I have to do it. Hahahahaha. Sorry for not updating after so many days. I've been struggling to balance my mental health with this academic preassure and so many things that's just overloading me rn. I hope you guys are still enjoying my story. I really reallyyyy am doing my best to update sooner. Thank you for supporting, for voting and the also writing funny comments which motivates me to continue writing this book. If ever you guys want to ask me, want to interact with me which is not really not related to the book, you are all free to leave messages on my wall ( I forgot how it's called hehe) and I'll reply as soon as I can.

Love you guysss xoxoxo Stay healthyyy, drink lots of water, wear your masks and eat/drink your vitamins to strengthen your boddyyyyy!

× Z O R N ×