19

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Take care everyoneee!"

"Thank you for working hard girllsss, please do not forget to resttt!"

"YAH stop pushing!"

"IRENEEE I LOVE YOUUUU"

"JOY WHEN YOU SMILE I SMILE TOOOOOO"

"WANNIE BABY WATCH YOUR STEPS"

"SEULGI-YAAAH FINISH THE SNACKS OKAAAY?"

"DARLING YERIM BE CAREFUL NOT TO TRIP"

Shouts and caring words from fans are heard as the girls exit the recording studio building together with their personal guards. They just finished performing live, attending the radio show just at the ground floor afterwards and now they're on their way to the next schedule that they have.

"Boss, it's clear."

Glancing at Hyun Ki's direction, Y/N nodded as she then proceeded to open the van's door for the girls. Not forgetting to put her hand at the top of the entrance though, to avoid the girls bumping to it.

Catching brown doe eyes briefly staring at her as the person's getting in the van, Y/N smiled at Irene as the latter's offering her a sweet smile.

Immaculate..

"Bitch, there are no suspicious cars for now."

"Alright. Check every CCTV cameras within 100m radius." Y/N ordered as she closed the van's door and placed her gaze at Areum.

"I also did that. It's clean. Found nothing out of ordinary." Areum stated with a serious tone.

Removing her eyes from the IPod she's using, Areum glanced at Y/N and spoke in a puzzled tone, "Are you really uncomfortable? Your danger radar's tingling that much?"

Letting out a sigh, the latter roamed her eyes around the venue as she speaks. "Yes. It's been bothering me ever since we arrived here. And it's worse than the one I had on the mission that we almost lost one of us."

Jiwoon and the others looked at each other as if on cue. They're exchanging worried glances as they know how grave the happening was. They indeed almost lost one of them and it's one of the most unforgettable experience they had, ever since the group was established.

They also know that Y/N's gut feeling or her so called danger radar never fails. It saved them from every dangerous missions they had. And they trust her sensitivity that much that they formulate plans immediately every time it screams DANGER to Y/N.

They would never worry too much if it's just the five of them however their situation today is completely different. They have to protect the girls first before even thinking of saving themselves. That's their job.