"Th.D?" Scarecrow asks.

"That's doctor of ThinkOlogy" he says.

They then see him talk all smart and they were impressed.

"Oh, joy, I've got a brain" scarecrow says "how can I ever thank you enough?"

He then went to the lion and started on him.

"As for you, my fine friend, you're a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the delusion that because you run away from danger you have no courage. You're confusing courage with wisdom. Back where I come from, we have men who are called heroes" he opens his black bag "And these heroes are honored with something very special and that is what you are getting right now a metal" he pulls it out and puts it on him "you are now a Member of the Legion of courage"

Lion laughs "shucks, folks, I'm speechless"

He then goes to the tin man.

"As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart" he says " you don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable"

"But I, I still want one" tin man says.

"Back where I come from, there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds and they are called good-deed-doers. And their hearts are no bigger than yours" he pulls out a heart "therefor, in Consideration of your kindness I take pleasure at this time in presenting you with a small token of our esteem and affection" he gives it to him "And remember, my sentimental friend the heart is not judged by how much you love but by how much you are loved by others" he says.

Tin man smiles and listens to his heart "ah, oh, it ticks" he shows them.

They then start talking about what they got.

"Hey" scarecrow says and they all look at him "what about Dorothy and Dan?"

"Yes, how about Dorothy and Dan?" Tin man says.

"Yeah, them next" lion says.

"I don't think there's anything in that black bag for us" Dan says.

"Well, you force me into a Cataclysmic decision. The only way to get them back home. Is for me to take them there myself" he says.

They gasps.

"Oh, will you? Could you? Oh!" Dorothy says being excited.

"But are you clever enough to manage it?" Dan asks.

"Child, you cut me to the quick! I am not from this land either like the both of you" they then follow him as he explains how he got here "and that is how I became Instantly claimed Oz, the first Wizard deluxe" he says "and with my balloon the 3 of us will turn to our lands"

They then got the stuff and when they got everything and they set it up in the middle of the city and the Wizard made a Decree that the scarecrow, tin man, and lion would be in charge into he returns.

But Toto saw a cat and jumped out of Dorothy's arms and ran after the cat. Dan then followed Dorothy and got Toto, but the ropes got loose and the balloon took off as they ran trying to catch it.

"Come back! Come back!" Dorothy says "don't go without us! Please come back!"

"I can't come back! I don't know how it works!" He then got to high "goodbye folks"

"Goodbye" the crowed said.

"Now we'll never get home" Dorothy says.

"Then stay with us" lion says "we don't want y'all to go"

"We all love you like family" tin man says.

"That's very kind of you, but this could never be like Kansas" Dorothy says.

"And I would love to stay, but I have a little brother to look after and I have responsibilities" Dan says.

Dorothy looks at scarecrow.

"Oh, scarecrow what are we going to do?" Dorothy asks.

He was going to say something, but he saw something coming.

"Look" he points "here's someone who can help you" scarecrow says.

It was a bubble and when it landed it was Glinda and she walked to them.

"Can you help us, Will you help us?" Dorothy asks.

"You don't need help anymore. You've always had the power to go home" Glinda says.

"We have?" Dan asks "then why didn't you say anything before?"

"Because you wouldn't of believed me, y'all had to figure it out for yourselves and now that you have those magic slippers will take you home in 2 seconds" Glinda says pointing to them.

"Toto too?" Dorothy says.

"Toto too" Glinda says.

"Now?" Dorothy asks.

"Whenever your ready" Glinda says.

Verago then got sad and started walking away.

"Verago" Dan went after him "where are you going?" He stops him from leaving.

"Your going home and I'll probably never see you again and I didn't want to say goodbye and so I'm just leaving" Verago says.

"Well" Dan thinks for a second and then got an idea "then how about you come with me"

He gasps "you mean leave Oz?" Dan nods "I've never lived anywhere but Oz" Verago says.

"It's your choice, but if you come with me, we'll have amazing adventures together and you won't be alone anymore because you'll be with a friend that cares about you very much"

Verago smiles with tears "ok, I'll go with you"

Dan then hugs him and they rejoin the others.

"Are you ready now?" Glinda asks.

Dan looks at Verago and smiles "yes, we're ready"

They then said one more final goodbye and Glinda told them to take hands and told Dorothy to tap her heels together 3 times and say there no place like home.

After she did that they were sent back home.
===========================================