"Nah! Why am I hurt? I don't have the right to get hurt cause I know to myself that HE IS MY BROTHER," you pinched your cheeks.

You glanced at your window and sighed. You saw Yoongi and his girlfriend went outside and ride on a car.

"Hope you'll break your neck," you chuckled.

You stayed at your window for about 5 minutes 'til you saw Somi entered the gate. You sprinted to the front door and waited for her to knock. When she finally knocked the door, you opened it, raised a brow, arms crossed with glaring eyes.

"Yoongi is not here," you said.

"I know," she replied.

"Then what do you want?"

You raised a brow at her, cracking your knuckles.

"Umm, I just... umm. I just wanna ask if you have Namjoon's number?" she asked, still hanging her head low.

You laughed.

"You tried to get Yoongi and now, you're going to get Namjoon. Don't fool me you disgusting creature. I saw you, we saw you, how you flirt with my brother," you hissed at her.

"Look, let me explain. I just want to learn piano but I am a slow learner so I give up. I don't have the intension to make you jealous," she said.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!?!" You yelled and she chuckled.

"Don't deny, Y/n. I saw your reaction. I will help you with Yoongi," she said and smiled.

"Look, you know that he is my brother so, your help is useless. Plus, he has a girlfriend."

"I know but he said that you're just his step sister so, it's not that big deal to like him. And I can help you. We can make a plan for him to end his relationship with his so called girlfriend," she smiled and hoping that you'll accept her offer.

'Wait, what does she want?'

"Tell me what do you want from me. Why do you want to help me with that bastard?" you raised your brow.

"Umm-I just. I just want you to help me too with Namjoon," she shyly said that made you shock.

"YOU LIKE NAMJOON!?!" you exclaimed and she nodded.

"OMG! Okay, come inside."

You grabbed her inside the house and threw her at the couch.

"Ok, Namjoon also-"

"Y/N!"

You were cutten off by a yell of non other than, Kim GREAT Seokjin.

The front door opened and Seokjin and Jimin sprinted to where you were.

"Why are you here?" you asked them and they pulled away.

"You're not mad at us?" Jin asked.

"Why would I?"

"You don't remember anything about last night, do you?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I already forgot it. All I know, I was drunk," you answered and they sighed in relief.

They looked at the girl with you and glared.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Seokjin yell asked.

"Jin, clam down. She's my new friend," you smiled.

"Seriosly? I thought you're going to kill her," Jimin said.

"Nah, I changed my mind. Umm, is Namjoon with you?" you asked and saw Somi blushed.

"Yup, he's in the car. Should I call him?" Jimin asked and you nodded.

"What do you want, Y/n?" Namjoon arrived and froze when he noticed Somi.

You grabbed Somi's hand and Namjoons.

"Go and talk to each other," you winked at them and threw them in an empty room and locked the door.

You got back to Seokjin and Jimin who were munching cookies. You just chuckled and noticed Seokjin's phone at the couch. You opened it and searched for his gallery. You sighed because it was all Seokjin's selcas. You looked at the videos and were shock cause you were there. You pressed it to watch.

You watched the scene when you were like an idiot that happened last night. You just faceplamed and became red out of embarrassment. The video ended and you facepalmed yourself at your behavior. Seokjin came and you threw his phone.

"YAH! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" he yelled and picked his phone.

"Why didn't you let me rest? Why did you asked me about that? Why did you focused the questions on me?" you glared at him.

"Oh? You saw the video? HAHAHA! You really looked so funny last night," he laughed.

"WHY DID YOU ASKED ME THOSE QUESTIONS IN FRONT OF YOONGI? I felt embarrassed," you sighed and sat on couch, palm on your face.

What did I just do?