Chapter 8

(A/N: Disclaimer, I do not own ANY of the pictures used.)

"Rias! What exactly do you think you are doing?" Sona asked in annoyance, as she narrowed her eyes at Rias and Akeno, with her Peerage still around her, while Rias and Akeno were still at the doors to the Student Council's Room.

"What about you?! Those two are off limits, they are going to be in MY Peerage!" Rias said as she pointed her finger at Sona, giving her an accusatory glare.

"Oh really? Because from what I understand, they both refused your offer, which meant they were fair game, besides... I have a feeling they would simply say no to my offer as well" Sona said to Rias as she fixed her glasses, giving Rias a look of annoyance.

"M-Mistress! Y-You were going to invite them into your Peerage!?" Saji said in shock as he looked at Sone, the rest of her Peerage minus Tsubaki were also very surprised that she would do that, especially after the two had fought with them and soundly beat them.

"Yes, I made them an offer, I also invited them to attend Kuoh, they declined and so I challenged them to a game of Chess" Sone said to her Peerage, Rias's eyes widened before she smiled to herself.

(Yes, this might make it much easier! Sona never loses at Chess! With those two staying close, we can work more on having them join my Peerage much easier!) Rias thought to herself with a victorious smirk on her face, thinking she had won, and she had two new members secured.

"Sona, I will need a full rundown of all their classes" Rias said, already planning to pull the two out of class and bring them to the ORC Clubhouse to talk to them more, and also further her second plan too.

"Actually... they won't be attending school here" Sona said to Rias, who faltered at Sona's words.

"What? What do you mean?" Rias asked, narrowing her eyes at her fellow ruler of Kuoh, thinking that Sona might be trying to withhold information, and keep the two for herself.

"Mistress Sona lost, to the Shinigami Girl" Tsubaki said to the assembled Devils, there was silence in the room, with everyone's faces going blank.

"WHAT!?!" they all said loudly.

"B-But, th-that's impossible! No one can beat you in Chess!" Momo said in shock.

"I was just as surprised... that Shinigami is good" Sona said as she adjusted her glasses, she might have to try and find them so she could play with the Shinigami Girl again sometime.

"Damn it! I guess it's back to the original plan... Akeno, come on, we need to get back to class" Rias said in annoyance, as she turned and walked out of the Student Council Room, clear annoyance in her stride.

"Of course President, apologies for the intrusion, Miss Sitri" Akeno said, as she bowed to Sona and apologised, before she followed after Rias, a soft frown on her face, she knew that this could potentially lead to a lot of trouble for Rias, and possibly everyone else.

"Now then... go back to classes, all of you" Sona said to her own Peerage, as she gave them all a stern look.

"Y-Yes, Miss President!" The rest of her Peerage said quickly, before they all hurried to go back to their classes, and prepare for when Sona would discipline them for intruding like they did.

Sona sighed to herself in annoyance that her meeting was interrupted, but also blushed slightly to herself, then she sat back, looking up to the ceiling of the room.

"I suppose it's a good thing they won really... if they attended here, Rias and her friends would probably just harass them until they joined her Peerage" Tsubaki said as she looked down at the Business Card, she had hidden it so Rias wouldn't try taking it away.