Chapter 2

AT THE DEVIL MAY CRY OFFICE, JAPAN BRANCH, (Y/N)'S POV

After eating my breakfast I walked upstairs and got myself dressed in a pair of jeans and a shirt to start my day hunting for the Fallen Angels, after getting myself dressed I walked downstairs to see Luna sitting at the bar already dressed, drinking a drink as she read a manga book.

"Hey Luna, I'm gonna go out and look for clues to where our Fallen Angels may be hiding" I called out to her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Luna asked, not taking her eyes off of her book as she took a sip of her drink.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused voice, wasn't that our job? To hunt down Fallen Angels?

"I mean that those girls from the Gremory house might get in the way again, we should probably try to find a way to make them stay out of our way..." Luna said, as she turned the page and her eyes scanned over the pages of the book.

"Yeah, those girls have interrupted us twice so far, and that perv with the brown hair" I said as the realisation set in.

"Ugh, I hate perverts..." Luna said as her face wrinkled in disgust.

"I don't get why they have him with them maybe their Succubus having a rough time or something, anyway didn't you notice what they were all wearing when we had our, encounters?" I suggested, I pulled on my combat boots and laced them up easily.

"Yeah... they were wearing a school uniform, perhaps it's close by" Luna said as she closed her book and stood up, walking towards me with her usual look on her face.

"Perhaps we can find someone who could help us find those troublesome Devils? I'm sure there are some people who could assist" I said as I picked up my coat and slid my arms through the sleeves and got it into a comfortable place.

"Like who?" Luna asked as she stood beside me, looking at me for an answer.

"We'll know when we find them, let's get going" I said as I grabbed Dragon's Roar and placed it on my back then I kicked the door open, Luna and I walked out and shut the door behind us as we walked through the alleyways towards the streets.

We walked through the streets together until we found two young women wearing the uniform that Rias and her friends were wearing, one had short cut black hair with a yellow hair clip and glasses on her face, next to her was a girl with long black hair that reached down to her knees and a pair of blue glasses resting on her face.

"Lookie, lookie, we've found ourselves a way to their location, and two tour guides too" I said with a smile on my face, as I pointed my thumb at the two girls.

"Let's follow them..." Luna said in her monotone voice, I nodded and we started to walk a small distance behind the two girls, time to have a little 'confrontation' with our rude walk-in's.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As they walked down the streets and enter the gates to Kuoh Academy Tsubaki noticed the two unusual individuals that were following her and Sona, she couldn't tell their intentions but decided to inform Sona discreetly.

"Mistress Sona, I believe we are being followed" Tsubaki said in a quiet voice.

"I am aware Tsubaki, can you guess what they are? Or their intentions?" Sona asked, she and Tsubaki kept on walking keeping their eyes forward so that they don't alert their followers that they noticed them.

"No Mistress, I cannot gauge their intentions or what they may be, what are your orders?" Tsubaki asked.

"We shall lead them to a secluded area and confront them, if they are hostile we shall drive them off, if they are not we shall get answers from them and send them away" Sona said, the two girls entered the school building and turned to see if they could find their pursuers, however they were surprised to see that their followers had managed to vanish.