Chapter 1

JAPAN, THE CITY OF KUOH, THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was a bright sunny day in the city of Kuoh, people walked and laughed in the city enjoying their day and having fun, within the crowds two individuals walked and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

One was a young man who looked around 18 years old with (H/C/L) hair and (E/C) eyes, he wore a long (F/C) trench coat, under the coat he wore a (S/F/C) shirt the sleeves stopping at his elbows, and a pair of jeans with chains looped through the waistband as a makeshift belt, the chain was held up by a large skull shaped buckle with gemstones in the eye sockets, he also wore a pair of black combat boots, he was carrying a very large briefcase.

The other was a young woman with long black hair that reached down to her lower back, her skin was very fair in colour but her eyes were a striking crimson colour that really made her stand out from normal humans, she wore a black qipao with long sleeves and white accents, black thigh-high leggings and a pair of black high heels that clicked against the concrete ground as she walked.

"So... our first job in Japan, what are the details...?" the girl asked in a monotone voice.

"We've been hired to exterminate a group of Fallen Angels that have been committing a string of murders, apparently they have been going after people with powers" the young man said in a relaxed voice.

"You seem very relaxed about this..." the girl said.

"I'm looking forward to this, it's been boring sitting in that office waiting for a job, I'd much rather be outside fighting some bad guys and making some money" the young man said as he stretched his arms above his head and cracked the bones in his shoulders.

"Perhaps you should try going out more often, if work is slow we could always do something fun to pass the time..." the girl said.

"Well we have a few issues with that, since you hate being in noisy places we can't go to arcades or carnivals, but I suppose we could go to the park at night to look at the stars like we used to back in (C/N)" the young man said with a smile as he put his hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Thank you (Y/N)..." the girl said with a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

"Not a problem Luna" (Y/N) said back, the two kept on walking down the street looking for signs of their targets, after hours of endless searching the sun was starting to set and they were walking out of the city, Luna holding small plastic container eating Onigiri Rice Balls with a happy grin on her face, and (Y/N) walked beside her holding a nearly empty box of (F/F).

"I don't understand why you like (F/F) so much, isn't it boring eating that every day?" Luna asked as (Y/N) swallowed the mouthful of food he was chewing.

"I could ask you the same thing about your rice balls there Luna" (Y/N) teased.

"Hey! Onigiri is the best, it's elegant and it delicious..." Luna said in a serious voice before she took the last bite of her snack and tossed the rubbish away into a trash can, (Y/N) chuckled and took the last piece of (F/F) before throwing away the box.

"So we've still not checked the park yet, perhaps we should split up and search separately, I'll go this way you go that way" Luna said before she sped off towards her search area, leaving (Y/N) to search for the targets alone.

(Y/N) walked through the park until he arrived at a fountain and stopped to finish the last part of (F/F), he looked at the fountain and his thoughts drifted back to when he lived in (C/N) and last spoke to his dad.

"Can't believe it's been three weeks since Luna and I started working in Japan, I wonder how dad and the others are doing?" (Y/N) said to himself, his father was the infamous Devil Hunter, Dante son of Sparda, all of his skills had been learned from his father as well as his devilish healing factor and powers, his mother however was not a part of (Y/N)'s life leaving him with his father after he was born.