Chapter 4

(Y/N)'S POV

I rolled over and opened my eyes as I woke up from my sleep to see I was on the sofa in the front room of the office, I swung my legs over and stretched my arms over my head with a loud yawn.

"So glad I sprung for the comfy sofa..." I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Good morning (Y/N)..." came Luna's voice from close by, I looked over and saw her standing next to the sofa holding a bowl of cereal and what smelled like coffee, her eyes showing that despite her standing up she was still half asleep.

"Mornin' Luna, sleep well?" I asked as I stood up to stretch out my back, Luna hummed in response as she sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on, as soon as the screen flickered to life Invader Zim came on the screen.

I walked away and got myself some eggs, bacon and toast for my breakfast and sat down beside Luna to watch the show, if I remembered right this was the Halloween episode, where that kid Dib opened a dimension in that big ass head of his and dragged Zim along.

"You've got to wonder what these guys are like to come up with this stuff, don't you think Luna?" I asked as I ate some of my food.

"They must be interesting, humans may die easily, but they make good shows..." Luna said as she ate another spoonful of her cereal.

"Well, I'll agree with you there, the games they make are pretty good too" I said as I ate another piece of bacon, we sat down and watched Invader Zim together, waiting for our 'guest' to wake up so we could talk with her.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, if Asia wakes up get her a change of clothes and have her wait here, we need to talk with her" I said as I stood up and walked away upstairs to shower, I heard Luna grunt in response as she watched her show and I left to shower.

UPSTAIRS, ASIA'S POV

My eyes fluttered open as I moved under the covers on a bed, I looked around and saw that I was in a room that I didn't recognise, I was in a very big bed with (F/C) covers and pillows and I saw a big TV against the wall in front of the bed, I sat up and the blankets fell down brushing against bare skin, I looked down and saw that my breasts were exposed and squealed before covering myself up.

"W-W-Why are my c-clothes ripped up?" I asked myself, suddenly I remembered what had happened last night, I remembered Issei being hurt, Father Freed touching me, and that guy (Y/N) and his friend bursting in a fighting the Fallen Angels before I passed out.

As I thought about what had happened I heard footsteps coming towards the room, I got really nervous Issei had told me he would violate me if he got hold of me, w-was he going to do stuff to me?!

As I panicked the door opened slowly, I quickly hid myself under the covers and held my breath to see what would happen.

"I know your awake, I heard you scream from downstairs..." came a bored sounding girl's voice, I peeked out from under the covers and saw a girl with very long black hair, and fair skin, she was wearing a black tank top with a skull and scythe across the chest with the words DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR emblazoned below the pictures, and a pair of white pyjama pants with black skulls printed all over the legs, I saw she was looking at me with half lidded eyes they were red and looked kind of sleepy.

"Wh-Where am I?" I asked nervously, I recognised her from last night she was with (Y/N)!

"Your at Devil May Cry, specifically in my partner's room, we brought you here after we saved you from the Fallen Angels..." she said in a cold voice, she was a little scary.