Chapter 5

AT THE RUINED DEVIL MAY CRY OFFICE, (Y/N)'S POV

I was walking back to the office with Luna by my side, she had demanded I put her down on the way back because people were staring and whispering, she had a hell of a blush on her face, we reached the office and walked into the shop to load up on bullets and weapons, that and I had to pick up a special something Dad had given to me as a goodbye present.

"Do you think Asia will be okay (Y/N)?" Luna asked as she sharpened the blade of her Death Scythe, she had bandages wrapped around her stomach to cover the large cut from the Rogue Reaper's Scythe as her supernatural energies haled the wound.

"I'm sure she'll be fine Luna, all we gotta do is get her back" I said as I slipped the gift onto my back, I loaded more bullets into Dragon's Breath and took a case out from under the counter of the bar, I opened the case to reveal a custom made, Browning Citori CXS 12 Gauge Double Barrel Shotgun I had made but didn't name yet, I loaded some shells into the gun before pumping a shell into the chamber of the gun ready to blow some Fallen Angel away.

"Yeah, we're pulling out all the stops to get her back..." Luna said with determination in her voice as she twirled her Death Scythe in her hands, running her finger along the blade to test how sharp it was.

"You really like having her around don't you Luna?" I asked as I placed Dragon's Breath on my back and put my Shotgun under my coat, in a holster on my hip.

"B-Baka! I just like watching cartoons with her, your the one who has a thing for her!" Luna exclaimed with an embarrassed blush on her face, I could have sworn I saw her frowning before she went back to her usual blank look.

"Ha... maybe I do, all the more reason to go get her right?" I said as I walked to the doors, with Luna joining me outside.

"Maybe we can have her stay with us when the office is fixed?" I said as we walked away from the office and went to go to the church on the hill, however it was still quite a bit away.

"I don't know, I'm kind of used to it only being us two, but I guess I could use someone to watch cartoons with in the mornings..." Luna said as she banished her Death scythe back to the void, before pulling out a handgun that was painted black with silver skulls painted into the grip and an skull with an open mouth on the end of the barrel, she like to call that pistol Death's Head.

"Right then, let's get going! Don't wanna miss the party after all!" I said excitedly as we both ran off towards the Church, however since it was Japan the streets were crowded so it'd be a pain in the ass to get to the church quickly.

"Rooftops?" I asked as I looked up.

"Let's go..." Luna said as she teleported herself up onto the rooftop.

"Show off..." I mumbled to myself annoyed, I looked and saw that there was a narrow alley and ran towards it before kicking off the wall, I kicked off the wall jumping upwards until finally I managed to reach the rooftop, when I arrived Luna and I ran across the rooftops towards the church.

after a few hours we reached the woods that were around the church, Luna and I were running through the forest when we noticed the sounds of a fight coming from nearby, as we ran I saw that girl Rias and her Queen Akeno fighting not only three Fallen Angels but that Rogue Reaper, the Hell's Vanguard.

"You wanna take him Luna?" I asked as we stopped quickly.

"Yeah... you go get Asia, this is my fight..." Luna said as her crimson eyes glowed with power, she summoned her Death Scythe and dashed towards the fight.

"Good luck, partner..." I said as I turned and ran the rest of the way to the church.

LUNA'S POV