"Oh, yes we do. They're just harder to find."
Jiah defended.

"You've been watching way too many dramas lately."

"What do you expect me to do when you leave me on read for the entire day."

"Maybe do you thing and make more friends? Easy for you."

"No, I only want you."

"Is that a confession?"

"Yes baby, it is, now hurry over to my dark and humble abode and fulfill my needs for human contact."

Sebin couldn't help but chuckle. "Maybe some other time, I'm busy."

"You reject me after such a confession? I'm hurt."
Jiah whined.

"Why did you call anyways?" Sebin changed the topic, leaving the phone in between her ear and shoulder as she turned back to her sandwich.

"To hear your sexy voice babygirl."

"Stoppppp."

"Okay, okay."
Jiah giggled.
"So I met this guy and he asked me on a date, and I honestly don't wanna go alone because he seems kind of boring but he's rich, so I was hoping you'd come with me?"

Sebin frowned. "A date? But I'm gonna be third-wheeling."

"Are you dumb or are you stupid? A double date you dumbass!"

"A double date?" The girl repeated, voice filled with disbelief. Just then, she heard someone's footsteps dragging into the kitchen, but she ignored it and focused on the phone call.

"Yeah! He showed me a picture with some of his friends, and they're all like super hot. I can ask him if he can hook you up with someone."

"But, you know perfectly well that I'm not the blind date kind of person." Sebin exclaimed anxiously, finishing up her sandwich and taking her phone into hand again, now leaning against the marble counter top.

"Aww, come on, pleaseee~~? I really don't want to go alone. This is also a great way to come out of your comfort zone and, who knows, maybe this guy will be a perfect match?"
Jiah continued to stay hopeful.

Sebin sighed, her eyelids coming lower as she thought of the opportunity. Sure, maybe Jiah was right. But Sebin had so many obstacles to overcome: her awkwardness when meeting new people, the burden of a new potential relationship, and also, the fact that she was kind of stuck inside of the gang mansion.

After a few seconds of calmly thinking about all of the potential scenarios, she finally answered. "Sorry, I can't go."

She could hear the disappointment of Jiah's sigh, even over the phone, but the other girl decided to not pressure it.

"Fine, if that's how it is. You're going to miss out though."

"I'm sowwy~~" Sebin exclaimed cutely and felt quite guilty.

"It's okay, really. Well then call me when you can hang out. Stay safe babes, alright?"

"Yess, you too."

"I'm hanging up."

"Bye."

Sebin let her hand fall to her side, the phone inside it. She zoned out for a few seconds, before turning back around and getting ready to devour her savory sandwich.

"So you're not going to the double date?"

The girl almost jumped out of her skin hearing the low and husky voice somewhere to her left. She turned her head to see a sleepy looking Jaehyun watching her intently as he sat in one of the high chairs.

"How is that any of your business?" Sebin shot back, using her hand to lean against the counter again.

Jaehyun shrugged. "I don't know. But good that you declined."

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Why so?"

Jaehyun looked her up-and-down briefly, clicking his tongue as he tried to find the right words. "You look like the type to be terrible at blind dates honestly."

Sebin gawked, silently staring at him for a small second before scoffing in disbelief.

"And who are you to say that exactly?" She asked, her voice becoming louder and more high-pitched as her annoyance grew.

Jaehyun shrugged. "Someone who has been on quite a few of those. And trust me, I think I would pretend to go to the bathroom and instead run away if you were my blind date."

Sebin's eyes were wide open in shock at this point, rage fueling through her entire body making her shake slightly. Knowing perfectly well that he was pissing her off, Jaehyun continued.

"I mean, you don't seem to have a sense of style. Also, your personality isn't attractive, you live a boring life and you're annoying as hell. Clearly, you aren't really girlfriend material either since you can't even cook or fli-"

The girl interrupted his rant as she picked up her phone again, quickly dialing a numbed before bringing it up to her ear yet again. The call didn't ring for long as the same, female voice answered from the other side.

"Sebin? Why are you calling again?"

And then, whilst staring right into his eyes, Sebin answered.

"I'm going to go on the date."

OKay but they really do enjoy teasing each other

Anyways, isn't Jiah the representation of us all