Part 2

"You're finally here

"You're finally here." The male's voice cut through the air. The guy that had just arrived on a motorcycle jumped off of the machine, landing securely on the ground beside it. Jaehyun then pulled off the helmet and shook his head at the sudden cold hitting his warm skin, one hand going through his extremely messy hair. 

"Waiting for me? Very heartwarming I must say."

From where he stood by one of the shelves filled with screws and hammers, Ten sent a disgusted glance towards Jaehyun, his eyebrows then furrowing at the evident blue-black bruise that had formed on his cheek.

"That looks painful" He breathed out, not too fazed by it and Jaehyun scoffed.

"Pretty sure it was meant to be."

"You should start taking this shit more seriously, Jaehyun. This could start a war." Ten answered, voice getting slightly more serious.

But Jaehyun simply shrugged. "Let Haeun take care of that." 

"The fact that a teenage girl is more responsible than you is concerning." Ten said in disbelief, pursing his lips together into a thin line before his gaze fell on the motorbike and his eyes immediately sparked. "Oh, who's this beautiful machine?" He exclaimed dazed as he walked closer to it. Jaehyun chuckled lightly at his excitement.

"I don't know, but she's pretty quick. Stole 'er on my way out of the shithole they call a base." He leaned onto the motorcycle, tapping the seat. "Donghyuck and Jisung are gonna love her."

"Don't even talk to me about those two." Ten rolled his eyes annoyed and crossed his arms. "Ever since they both started dating they've been so freaking boring. I ask them to go on a ride from time to time and they're always making excuses." 

Jaehyun threw his head back in laughter at the disgusted expressed on the other's face. "Let them be. That's the charm of dating after all." 

"Still..." Ten mumbled, getting on one knee, beginning to admire the beautifully made design of the motorcycle. "Did you get caught by any cameras?"

"Don't think so." Jaehyun hummed. "Definitely not when I drove in here. But still change the license just in case." He added as he pushed himself off of the machine and began walking towards the exit.

"Ah, right, make sure to go tell Haeun you're back." Ten said from the floor and Jaehyun let out an reluctant grunt.

"Do I have to? She's gonna freak out and handcuff me to the infirmary bed for two weeks or some shit like that. A bruise isn't deadly."

Ten let out a low, breathy chuckle. "You don't need to listen to her anyways."

"Yeah, right." Jaehyun rolled his eyes which made the latter laugh. "Whatever. See you." He waved unenthusiastically and slipped out of the garage door. 

After walking up a set of stairs, he was met with the giant, empty front hall of the mansion. In resignation, he immediately headed towards the hallway on the right. He seemed to get duller every step he took towards the furthest door, getting heavier and slowing down. But this walk did not last forever as he finally stood in front of it.

"Fuck me." He mumbled under his breath, annoyed before knocking on the door. In response he got a faint 'come in' and he pressed on the door handle, peeking inside.

As usual, Haeun was at her desk, going through some papers with furrowed brows and slightly pouty lips. Beside her was Jisung, scratching himself on the back of the head as he stared down at his own. They were in their last year of high school, last semester as well and have been getting overloaded with work, making Taeyong basically the temporary leader. Haeun had promised to do well on her CSATs and her boyfriend tried to keep up, but wasn't too great at anything outisde of physical education.

Surprisingly, she was the gang leader. Even though Haeun was just 18, making her the youngest out of all the members, she was best in skill and had unmatched leadership. Jisung, her boyfriend was the best shooter out of anyone in the team, thereby the sniper. 

Upon hearing Jaehyun enter, the 2 teens looked up in unison and Jaehyun internally groaned seeing the immediate look of shock and worry on the girl's face.

"Oh my god, are you alright?!" Haeun shot up and scurried over around the desk and towards him. Jisung also followed suit, seemingly worried as well. "Did they do this to you? You went there just to discuss an exchange of resources!" 

"Yeah, I know but I guess this happened..." Jaehyun shuffled uncomfortably.

"Let me see." The young girl got on her tip toes with a focused expression and before he could move away, she cupped his face pulling him down and stared intensely at his bruised eye. Jaehyun could hear Jisung clear his throat and almost smirk seeing the jealousy in the younger boy's eyes.

"I'm fine, don't worry." He exclaimed, carefully pulling her hands off of him and stepping backwards.

"Go see Taeil immediately." 

"Yes, yes, boss." Jaehyun whined, but was glad she didn't bring up anything about him having to lay in bed for a week.

"On your way tell Taeyong or Johhny, whoever is avalible to send a very VERY angry e-mail. I think if I do it then I'll cuss them out." Haeun mumbled out the last sentence, making the elder boy pout.

"Yes, I'll tell Taeyong to send a very VERY angry e-mail." Jaehyun chuckled as he mocked the young gang leader. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you want me to beat your ass?" 

"No ma'am." His expression straightened and he immediately pointed to the door. "I'll go now."

"Sure." The girl waved him off before clinging onto her boyfriend's arm with a sweet smile and they both began walking back towards the desk.

"Gross." Jaehyun rolled his eyes and silently left the office, not wanting to hear their cute teenage talk.

" Jaehyun rolled his eyes and silently left the office, not wanting to hear their cute teenage talk