Chapter 6

Percys POV:

Tonight I'm going to try to contact Chiron. No, actually I'll contact Annabeth first.

I have to wait until everyone is alseep.

By the way peoples, I'm NOT in my jammies! Though I wish I was, that would be way more comfortable.

But I have to lay in bed and wait until everyone is finally asleep.

Waiting....

Still waiting

Waiting some more.....

Still.......

Wait.....

ing.......

.....
....
...

Finally I heard Harry, who was normally the last to call asleep, snoring slightly.

I got out of bed. Silently sliped my hand into my bag, and pulled out two dramacas.

Then I sneaked down the stairs, and out of the castle.

Out of the corner of my eye I see something move. I wip around, only to see nothing there but the castle.

I suspiciusly slide my hand into my blue jeans pocket and take out my pen.

I still don't see anything so I walk on toward the lake, Riptide in my hand just in case.

When I get to the lake I pull out a dramaca and toss it into the dark water.

"O goddess Iris please accept my offering and show me...Annabeth Chase."

Soon I see Annabeth, Leo, and Jason all hovered over a laptop, their backs turned away from me.

I'm about to tell them I'm here, but Leo and Jason starts laughing like crazy.

Annabeth just watches the screen and says,"This is so stupid guys, do you really find this funny, okay maybe a little funny, but they are totally making a fool out of him."

Oh, I think, Leo's making them watch prank videos again.

"Annabeth how you don't find this funny I don't know. This is more than just funny...this is HILARIOUS!!!" Leo informs her.

Annabeth groans and Leo replays the video.

"Wise Girl," I say," It is pretty funny."

They all turn around instantly. Leo turns a little too fast and fall on the ground.

"Percy?" They all say, Leo too but his voice is muffled.

"The one and only."

Leo stands up and smiles walking toward me.

"What up bro? Hey, could you tell us your leaving before you leave. Annabeth has been torchering us over here, always asking about you. Ugh its been horrible."

Annabeth smacks Leo, then starts yelling at me. "Percy WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, Chiron has barely told us anything. Then Leo here starts making up horrible storys about what happened to you-"

"It wasn't that bad." Jason says trying to be the peacemaker.

"WASN"T THAT BAD, GRACE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME-"

Leo just snickers.

"Annabeth calm down," I say," I'm okay your okay everyones okay."

Her face is all red from anger. "Leo isn't gonna be oka-"

I hear something behind me.

Glancing behind me I state into the dark, but don't see anything.

"Annabeth I have to go now."

"Bye dude." Leo says waving his hand, and smiling crookedly.

"What! But I just got to see you-"

"I'm sorry bye, I love you."

I put my hand through the image and swipe it away.

I turn around and uncap Riptide.

I feel as if someone is standing about 10ft away from me but I don't see anything.

I wait for a few seconds then turn around and throw the other dramaca in.

"O goddess Iris please accept my offering and show me Chiron at Camp Half-Blood."

Soon, I see Chiron with his eyes closed and sitting down.

"Chiron..?"

His eyes open tiredly. "Yes my boy? Oh yes, how is the mission."

"Going good so far. I don't see any threat."

"Good, good." Then he laughs. "We wouldn't want to start a war would we."

I laugh, since we just finished a war.

Then he gets serious. "How are you doing with your dreams, about, well... you know?"

I get pale without meaning to. I know what he's talking about. The Underworld.

I try to shrug it off, but my throat gets dry.

"I still get them every night, sometimes I can go through a night with them, other nights I wake up screaming. I think I freaked out a few people the first night."

Chiron nods grimly.

"I just.. the dreams weren't so bad when I knew she was safe and I could see her in person."

Chiron and I both knew we we're talking about Annabeth.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I assure you she's safe."

I grip Riptide. "Um, Chiron, when can I come back to Camp?"

"As soon as you want. We only wanted to see if wizards and witches were a threat. And the results were no, they are not. So do you want me to send Blackjack over and pick you up?"

I nod trying not to show how homesick I felt.

"Okay the soonest he can pick you up is in two days okay? So not tomorrow but the day after that."

I nod.

"Farewell boy." And the image disappears.

"What was that Percy?" A girls voice says behind me.

I turn slowly, reconizing the voice, and see Hermione with Ron and Harry next to her.

~*~