GMMTV X MISTINE

" papii what do you think about this blue pants? "

It's been 30 minutes since Gun starts to ask if he look okay with the velvet blue pants that he was wearing for the Idolo set 2 they'll gonna be live on Facebook and Gun wants to be his best self out there even though he already knew that the main attraction for this live is the set 2 of idolo

" as I said earlier it's fine " Off is tired answering his boyfriend's question seriously he doesn't even care what he wear, Gun can pull off any clothes.

" Papii can you answer me like you're paying attention to me even if you're not " Gun said fixing his coat for the nth time. He is stressed and his boyfriend are not helping him a bit

" you want my honest opinion? " Gun turned to him already expecting what he would say

" I would rather choose something simple than what you are wearing and that hair? Ill change that "

Gun rolled his eyes and face the mirror again he shouldn't have expect a good answer from him

" you're too handsome and cute today that I'm afraid those newbies will try to talk to you "

Gun stopped what he was doing, a smile form on his face he glance at his boyfriend who is now busy on his phone like he didn't say something nice. Off and Gun have been dating for months now but Gun is still not used on how vocal Off is. He would say he's jealous when he is jealous, if he's mad he'll immediately say it, almost everything of what he feels, he will say it to him and Gun can't be thankful to that.

At first he was hesitant to enter this relationship because first he didn't know that Off likes him more than a friend but he likes him too so it's a win-win situation for the both of them and second he is still not ready to have a serious relationship well he's already 26 but he is still enjoying his self being single but he didn't know Off is very persistent he would send some text messages to him every morning and every night, if he has time any time of the day and it has been a routine for Gun to read those messages every morning when he wake up and every night before he sleeps. Off really likes to upload a photo of a sky on his IG story and both of them knew what that means. This has been their routine for months and Gun didn't notice that he's actually liking it, that being in a relationship is not as bad as he thinks it is.

He thought that if you're in a relationship you'll be limited on the things you do that's why he's afraid of commitments but when he tell this to Off because it's one of his concern Off just answered him:

" as long as you're happy with it, and you know your limitations and take care of yourself why would I stop you? I came to your life that you're already used to that lifestyle why would I change it? Gun I want to be your boyfriend not your parent maybe I'll just give you some words you know, but it still up to you "

At that moment Gun can't help but admire Off when he said that, he thinks Off is so cool he finally decided that he would give it a try. How bad could it be to be Off's boyfriend anyway?

They become official after some days but Gun is not ready to tell everyone about their relationship when he tell that to Off ,he was not happy with his decision but he didn't say anything he knew Off didn't like the idea still he just obliged on what Gun wants and Gun just fall even more to this man. Off became a clingy person, he's like a lion who's guarding his territory. He's very territorial when it comes to Gun maybe he will just smile like there's nothing wrong but Gun knew he needs to calm the storm that is raging inside Off's mind whenever he was close with a guy or a girl.

" P'Off? Gun? are the both of you done? we need to take some photos for the product " New interrupted their moment

" Gun are you done? " Off asked him he gives his boyfriend a smile " yes papii come on I want to take some cool photos for my IG! "