Mother's Day

Gun is scrolling through his phone, most of his fans tagged him saying that he's been silent for a few days. It's true, he haven't update any content on his IG even in his IG story and he knows that his fans will definitely be worried but he feel like doing nothing. He wants to take a break from the social media he didn't know why but he thinks he needs it this time.

“ Gun? Are you okay? Do you want to go home? ” P'Oile ask him, P'Oile is one of his friend she's been always there when Gun feels lonely. If Gun didn't have a shoot just one call and Oile is there she'll let him tag along everywhere they go. Even if her friends are there she will still let Gun join or she'll cancel what she was about to do just to accompany him.

“ no P' I'm fine ” Oile is a bit hesitant but she choose to just believe what Gun told her. If the boy doesn't want to talk she'll not insist a conversation.

“ what's the matter to him? ” her gay friend ask her

“ nothing he's just tired because of his shoot later he'll be in the mood you'll see ” she just told her friend she doesn't want people to misinterpret Gun's actions. Oile knew why Gun act like this, in the next few days it's Mother's Day and even though Gun didn't notice that some how every year he became like this when the occasion is almost near, Oile noticed it. She tries to make the mood lighter by recording Gun with the new stickers she discover on IG.

“ Gun look at here you look purple! ” Gun look at his phone and the boy just laugh as he covers his face

‘ at least you smile for today ’

“ Gun I'll post this is it fine? ” she always ask permission to the boy whenever she post something on her IG story, she's afraid that if she carelessly post something on IG ,Gun will be in big trouble and she also post things for Babii's you know to update them that Gun is with him that they don't need to worry. He's not alone and lonely in his room because all Babii's knew that Gun feels lonely whenever he's alone.

“ sure P' ” Gun said but didn't really focused on what his P' is saying, Oile just let out a sigh she knows she can't change the boy's mood that fast. If his mother is still here she's sure Gun will not act like this.

---

“ P'Gun are you ready? ” Pim is in front of his room, she's already dressed and only waiting for him to finished.

“ yes, just a moment ” he get his phone that is on the table and his wallet
Today they'll give merit to the temple, it's been a tradition for their family but this year it's only him and Pim will go to the temple. His grandmother can't travel that long anymore and his father is currently not home. Let's just say he never been home since he married again, his father married again after a year his mother died. He's not against his father's choices in life but he just wish that his father still remembered the tradition they do before his mother died.

“ Pim are the offers are already in the car? ” he asked Pim while he grab his keys near the drawer.

“ yes P' and P'Nook will join us for today ”

“ only P'Nook? ”

Pim nod at him “ yes P' why? ”

Gun shook his head “ Come on will be late ”  what is he thinking of course he will spent this day with his mother.

When they arrived at the temple there's a lot of people that is also offering and giving their gratitude for this day. Gun can't help but just stare at those people who still have their mother, his mother died a few years ago but still he can't move on he isn't ready that time. He didn't know that his mom will die just because of that disease she's still strong his mom is the one who drive him to work and in just a snap their routine change. He needs to learn how to drive because no one will do it for him he's already 20 that time so it's really necessary for him to learn but his mother didn't let him learn at a young age because his mom said she wants to drive him to work until she gets old and the only thing that can stop her is when she can't see the road clearly, they totally forgot that cancer can take her away from them.