I just looked at them with an eyebrow raised and Veronica said "It's not our fault that we just want our ship to sail, and there's a fucking iceberg in the way". I burst out laughing getting the Titanic reference and soon Betty joined in too.

After a while we calmed down a bit from laughing, and Veronica said "It wasn't that funny guys".  My phone buzzed in my pocket and when I looked at it, I saw that it was a text from Cheryl.

I opened my phone and saw that the text said 'Hey, I can't drop you home today, I have to stay back and do something with a teacher and it might take a while. Maybe ask Veronica to drop you home this time'.

I rolled my eyes since this was the third time this week she had made an excuse as to why she won't be able to drop me off. I looked at Veronica and asked "Hey Veronica I came to school with Cheryl, but she just said she can't drop me home, so could you".

"Yeah sure, let me just call Kevin to see if he needs a ride home too". I nodded my head and then turned to Betty and we talked about our day for like 10 minutes, until something caught my eye.

I looked at the entrance of the school, and saw Cheryl with Jazmine on her back laughing with the jocks. She saw me and looked at me guiltily, while I glared at her, which made her frown.

I looked away from her and turned to Betty and Veronica who looked confused. "Did something happen between you two, that I don't know about" Betty asked. I looked at her faking confusion and said "I have no clue what you're talking about Betts". "Oh please miss me with that bullshit. I saw how you glared at Cheryl and she frowned" Veronica butted in.

I sighed and said "It's really nothing usually she would drop me home but only if I met her at the back of the school. She just lied to me about having to stay back for a while, yet right now she's over there laughing and shit with her gIrLfRIeNd, but its whatever. Can we go now".

Veronica held up her finger and said "We gotta wait on Kevin cause he said tha-". "BERONICA AND SHORT STACKSSS" Kevin said aloud making many people look at us. We all shook our heads at his loud outburst, then waved at Kevin as he jogged up to us.

When he finally reached us he said "Well hello my fellow gays, shall we get home, cause I'm hungry as fuck". "How about we go to Pops first" I suggested. They all nodded, and we made our way to Veronica's car and got inside making our way to Pops.

Hours Later

                        The Topaz House

The Downstairs (1st floor)