The Future

7 years later

Cheryl's POV

It's been 3 years since I finished college with my degree in business management. Betty, Veronica, Kevin, Fangs,  Archie, and Reggie are the only ones I keep in touch with, and of course my family members.

I now live in Seattle, Washington, since that was the best place for me to start my own business. It's been 2 years since I've created my business, and I guess I got luck since it got so much success in such little time.

Of course I'm the CEO and many people respect me already, while others hate on me for being more successful than them, and I'm a woman.

As seen, I didn't mention Toni's name in the list of people who I keep in touch with. Toni and I started losing contact near the end of our 3rd year of college.

We actually had a thing going on while she was still with Aria, but it wasn't really cheating.

Toni wanted to leave Aria, but Aria was manipulating and threatening her and Toni was too scared to officially break it off. Aria also got physical sometimes whenever Toni visited her and I tried intervening, but Toni told me not to.

I remember that one night that led to us losing contact.

*Flashback 4 years ago*

I glanced at Toni who had entered our dorm room like an hour ago. She hasn't spoken to me since she came inside, and I was confused. "Toni, are you okay" I asked as I moved to her bed and she held her hand out, to stop me.

"I'm fine Cheryl" she spoke in a blank tone and I shook my head. "Obviously not, you haven't spoken one word since you've gotten here".

"Okay and what about it?! Can't people just sit quietly in peace" she spoke, her voice sounding aggravated.

"Your posture looks far from relaxed Toni so that's why I'm asking". I slowly sat on her bed and reached my hand up to her face.

"Tell me what's wrong" I said and she slapped my hand away. "I said nothing is wrong Cheryl, so just leave it" she said, with an eye roll.

I placed my hand on her cheek again and brought her into a kiss. Once I felt her bite my lip harshly and tried fighting me off of her, I immediately backed away.

"What's wrong with you girl" I asked, as I touched my now bleeding lip. "Who said I wanted you to give me a kiss" she said with a stank ass attitude.

"Toni what?!? We've been doing this for like the past year and you found nothing wrong with it before". "I think this should stop" she suddenly mumbled with her head down. "What" I asked as I tried looking at her.

"This should stop I said" she mumbled again. "This what" I asked, fearing she would say the words I never wanted to hear.

........

........

.........

"We should end this between us Cheryl. Whatever we have with the love, cuddles, kisses, all of it" she said now looking at me.

             Did I disappoint you or let you down?

"But why" I asked, my voice cracking slightly. "It's not right what we have been doing and I'm going to confess to Aria about it. My heart belongs to her Cheryl, you know this".