Getting Shit Together

Three months later

Cheryl's POV

Banging the shit out of my alarm, I heard a crack sound and realized I broke it. Sighing in frustration, I got out of bed and picked up the broken alarm clock and put it in a corner with the rest.

I have broken over about 20 alarm clocks just in two months from all the stress I have.

Walking to the bathroom, I also stripped myself of my night-time clothes, leaving a trail of clothes behind me. I shut the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair was awful which would be usual, but I haven't brushed it out for almost 3 weeks. My nose was red from all the crying I've been doing and my face looked puffier too.

Looking at my naked body I noticed I gained weight and I smacked the bathroom counter in frustration. Muttering things to myself, I just walked to the shower so I could get my day started.

And by that, I mean binge watching shows while eating lots of food.

After my long shower, I got out and dried myself, then moisturized my body with lotion. I picked up my toothbrush and wet it with water before spreading some toothpaste on it, and putting it in my mouth.

I went into the bedroom and got changed into some boxers, basketball shorts, and a sports bra. Walking back into the bathroom, I finished brushing my teeth and when done, I picked up my phone off the bedside table and made my way downstairs.

Hearing the TV on in the family room and the smell of food in the air, I furrowed my eyes in confusion. I walked to the kitchen and there I saw both Betty and Jazmine making breakfast.

"What are you guys doing here" I asked them. "We're your friends so we're here to keep you company" Betty spoke up. "No, you guys left like two months ago and now you're back? How did you even get in" I asked.

"Well, we left to sort some things out with our jobs so we could all work at home or in other words, here. You think we didn't realize how this whole Toni thing has been affecting you? We did and that's why we are staying here until we can find Toni" Jazmine explained.

"Yeah, and we got in cause you gave us the code to the front door and garage remember. Plus, you look like shit so it's good we came back or lord knows if you would even still be alive in another month" I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Veronica" I said with a fake smile as I turned around. "Cherylll" she said in fake excitement. "Cut it out you two" I heard Betty say and I rolled my eyes, sitting on one of the stools.

"What exactly were you planning to do today" Jazmine asked as she placed the plate of pancakes and waffles on the counter. I shrugged and said "Eat snacks from the pantry and watch Vampire Diaries".

I watched as Veronica walked to the pantry and opened the door, turning on the light inside. "Ladies and gentlemen, this pantry was literally full when we were last here and now half of the pantry is basically gone. Remember now, it is a walk-in pantry so that should say all that needs to be said".

Jazmine walked over to me to poke me in my stomach and I swatted her hand away. "Your abs are almost nowhere to be seen" she simply stated before going back to the stove.

I looked down at my stomach and pouted seeing what she was talking about.

"Go and talk with the boys while we finish up here" Betty said and I just nodded. Walking to the family room I saw the boys and a girl sitting on the couches watching some show. The boys noticed I walked in but the girl didn't.