A Night To Remember

Cheryl's POV

I stumbled into the bedroom, giggling as Toni helped me walk towards the bed. I think she took us to a hotel, but my mind is all over the place from the alcohol.

I sloppily kissed at Toni's neck as she tried removing my clothes from my hot body. "Skip the foreplayy and just fuck mee" I slurred watching Toni take off my pants.

She giggled and said "Baby, we've had a long day partying, so now we need to sleep". I groaned and said "If I have to get nakeyy, so do you".

She sighed and took off her clothes making me smirk, and sober up a little. "Come here babyy" I said patting my legs. Toni straddled me and my hands immediately landed on her hips.

"Kiss me" I spoke, looking straight at her face. She bent down to me and whispered "Alright, but I get to be in control first this time" before kissing me.

We both pulled each other's undergarments off as the kiss got really heated, letting our hands roam each other's bodies.

⚠️⚠️Smut Warning⚠️⚠️

Toni pulled away and was looking at me with a smirk. I looked at her confused and she got off of me walking towards where we placed some of my gifts. When she turned around, she had a blindfold, handcuffs, a gag, and a butt-plug?

I widened my eyes and I guess Toni noticed, because her smirk got even bigger. I was sure I was completely sober now. "Babe what you got there" I asked with a shaky laugh.

"You'll see, now turn on your stomach" she said as she stood near the edge of the bed. "Ton-" "Turn around Cheryl" she demanded, and I quickly turned on my stomach.

"Arch" she demanded again, which made me roll my eyes but arch my back as said. I looked behind me to see her squeezing lube into her hand. I soon felt a finger slide into my hole and I gasped.

She slowly slid her finger in and out and she let me get used to it before adding another finger. Out of nowhere, I felt the butt-plug insert inside me and winced as I felt myself being stretched.

"Goddamn is this what Toni feels when I'm inside her" I thought and gasped when I felt as if it was fully in. "It's okay baby, we're only halfway" Toni said softly as she ran her hand across my back.

'Halfway?!! This bout some bullshit' I screamed in my head. I moaned as I felt it go deeper and focused on Toni sliding her hand up and down my bare back.

Half an hour later

After Toni had her fun with my ass, I was now cuffed to the bed both hands and feet. I also had the gag in my mouth, and whined as Toni teased me. She kissed up and down my chest creating loads of hickeys, but I wasn't complaining.

She stopped kissing my body and turned around, giving me a full view of her round ass. I tried talking, but couldn't because of you know what.

I felt her pour lube onto my dick and she rubbed it up and down. I shuddered at how cold it was, and then watched as she lowered herself onto me.

She slowly went up and down and my eyes raked all over her backside. She started going faster and my moans were muffled making me huff.

I watched as Toni's ass jiggled each time she went down and I started tugging on the handcuffs. She continued going at the same fast pace, and minutes later she quickly got off and my cum shot straight into her mouth.

She swallowed and looked at me, taking me all back into her mouth. I groaned and lifted my hips up, feeling my dick hit the back of her throat. I continued fucking her mouth until she jerked me off for me to finish.