"No." I mumbled, whimpering quietly as another cramp hit me. I was forced to turn over to get into another comfortable position, revealing my red eyes to the man sitting cross-legged beside my head.

His smile immediately fell into a frown and worry smacked him across the face. "You're crying."

"It hurts so much." I breathed shakily, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Tell me how to fix it, love. Do you need me to go to the store? I'll go grab you some Ibuprofen or Advil or something. Whatever you need, I'll get it." He nearly panicked, which warmed my heart.

"I'm allergic. I took a Tylenol but it hasn't kicked in. I started praying to God, Harry. Do you know how much pain I have to be in for me to literally start praying?" I whined, opening my eyes back up to see him reaching his hand out to wipe under my eyes with his thumbs.

"Come here." He murmured before getting under my blanket with me, pulling me into his chest and placing a hand just under the waistband of my sweats, applying the heat of his hand to my abdomen and rubbing it gently.

Okay that feel really fucking good.

"I wish I could take it away for you." He whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "Never wanna see you hurt."

Shut up before you bring my horny side back.

"Fuck Tylenol. Why can't their drugs work faster?" I sighed, leaning closer into his chest and breathing in his vanilla scent.

"I never knew it could get this bad. Holy shit." I heard him say.

Surprise, bitch.

When Harry and I were together the first time, I probably only got my period four times since the birth control changes my cycle to make it irregular. Those four times were nothing compared to how I feel right now, and I am very sure Harry is internally panicking because he never seen my periods get to this point. I appreciate his comfort, though.

"I can't do this anymore. Just fucking pull my uterus out." I moaned in pain, taking a few more deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, love. I wish I could be more help." He apologized.

"You are helping a lot. Don't worry." I muttered into his chest, feeling my Tylenol kick in slowly. "Just don't leave."

"Never." He got more comfortable next to me, sliding his other arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to him, keeping his left hand on my abdomen and rubbing his fingers in smooth, slow circles that we're doing much more than that goddamn Tylenol.

"Can you kiss me?" I asked without even thinking. "I need a distraction."

"Excuses. Just say you want me to kiss you." He teased, making me roll my eyes jokingly.

"Nevermind, then." I grumbled, but smiled in satisfaction when I felt his lips on mine. We kissed for quite a few minutes, not letting it become sexual and just enjoying the feeling of kissing him softly with no intent of it leading to sex.

At least that's how I thought it would be until I felt a bulge in the front of his jeans press against my thigh.

"Fuck. Sorry, I'm trying to make it go away." He muttered against my mouth.