Episode 5: Escape!

With the knife I found, I tried to swiftly break the doors knob and with luck I managed to break it! When it broke, cracking sounds were heard on the other side. So I Stepped back! And after a few seconds the door fell down to the ground making a strong loud noise bang! Echoing throughout the hallway.

I felt shivers up my spine as I saw lights blinking through the darkness, walls were indescribable, no furniture, no decorations, just 3 strange looking doors. One to my left and One to my right, both of which are at the end of the hallway facing each other.

With urge to escape I ran towards the right door; my heart was beating so fast that I grabbed the door with lightning speed and opened it with full force! Without looking I ran into it! I ran... into... a wall... a wall within the door! Why is there a wall in the door! I did not even have time to react or respond as to what just happened, I just ran to the other side where the left door was with panick, and quickly opened it without hesitation.

This time I stopped myself and looked. Looking out the door I saw a broken door lying on ground, and another door at the end of the hallway. A strange feeling entered me as I walked in slowly... when my foot reached the other side of the door, I heard this noise, this strange noise coming from the room where the broken door was!