There's a long pause making me decide to peek inside, curiosity already kicking in, not to what they're talking about but to whom he is talking to. I know, listening someone else's conversation is bad but I can't just help it, fact that I can feel his emotions that is full of worry and pain that I can't explain. That is also the first time I ever feel his emotions this open not before that I just feel his pain because it's too much for him to take it in and hide it. He have his back facing the door where I am and the one he's talking with is facing me making me have a clear view of the man. The man is.. so unfamiliar to me but based to what he called him, I already have an idea who that man is. The man's tall, have this albino like white skin, shoulder-length black hair and intense black eyes. I subconsciously steps back when the man's eyes meets mine that caught me off guard. His gaze didn't take long on looking at me and quickly avert his gaze back to him.

"The girl from my dreams.." he finally answers after the pause. I quietly steps back for a couple of times until I'm far from the kitchen. That man over there already caught me eavesdropping but he looks like he already expects me there. I just quickly turn around and go towards the balcony. I didn't care if the noise from the sliding door may be heard along the living room even the kitchen where they are. I can just act like I just came without knowing anything, I didn't pay attention to what they're talking about anyway and I quickly forgot it. I sigh as I lean forward the balcony railings. I don't know but I felt so unfamiliar eerie in here. In the whole Class Hydra building to be honest as if there's something in here.. well there's always 'something' in here anyway. I turn my gaze down to the open area outside beside the Class Hydra building. There's a garden like down there, complete with benches scattered around and a forest afterwards. My eyes squints when a figure caught my eyes.

"Abby?" I mumbled under my breath after recognizing who it was. What she's doing outside this early and why the hell she's going towards the forest?

"Nisha?" I turn around, feeling someone's new presence behind me and saw Juliane poking her head between the doors. "Breakfast is already served and you need to eat since you didn't eat dinner last night. Good morning too!" she smiles. Right, I unconsciously skipped dinner last.

"Okay." I said giving her a smile, she nod her head and get inside while I turn around to look over where I saw Abby is but she's nowhere in sight. I wonder what's with her. She looks so damn serious awhile ago and she's angry.. I can feel it. I just shook my head slightly and get inside our dorm. I go straight to the dining area where I found them already eating. Kendra and Elaine greet me 'good morning' that I politely said back. A boy with red hair which is Cole and the other boy with black hair named Cliff give me a smile. Raiden's, on the other hand, didn't pay any attention to me and just continue eating and I don't mind at all. Draven, as usual looked so dead and bored as if he just wanted to be a rock all these time. I quickly pulled away my eyes on him and just act cool. I sat between Naomi and Scythe.

"Morning, Nisha." Naomi greet me with a smile. I give her back a smile and a nod. I turn at Scythe when I felt a slight nudge from him. I raise a brow at him. He is still wearing his famous black hoodie that is hooked over his head and have his dark and intimidating aura he used to be as the son of death here.

"Morning." I mumbled that only him can hear. He duck his head more to take a bite from his food that I take as his answer. I just turn my attention to my food. Hungry. Food. That's the only thoughts running in my head right now. I quickly dig in. I don't care in my surroundings anymore and just eat since I felt hungry to death.

After awhile, we're still eating.. well not all of us anymore since it's just me, Elaine and Raiden are eating. "So, Nisha how's your stay here? Did Juliane exhaust you yesterday?" Elaine asks placing her mug on the table that if I won't mistaken is chocolate coffee.