"They Don't Know About Us."

*A/N: That's Lucas and Max at the top.*

*Max's POV*

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. 1.) Riley was grounded- for a month, 2.) Lucas asked me to be his girlfriend- officially, 3.)The Sadie Hawkins dance was announced, and 4.) I am currently spending the night at Lucas's house- don't be nasty, we're just cuddling!

"What're you doing," Lucas asks, laughing slightly.

"Just copy me, Babe." Did I forget to mention that we have matching hoodies? Well, we do- I insisted because I thought it would be cute.

"Alright, weirdo," he says, looking at the camera. After taking the picture I send it to Maya and set it as my lock screen. "Can you send that to me?"

"Of course, Bubba."

"Bubba?"

"I wanted to try it out," I say, my face turning a dark shade of red.

"It was very cute," he says. Which makes my face turn even more red- if that's possible at this point.

"Baaabbeee!"

"Whhaatt?"

"You're making my face red," I say, hiding in my hood fully so only my nose pokes out.

"Aww, are you hiding," he asks in a teasing manner.

"Please, stop!"

"Aww, you're so cute."

"LUCAS," I screech. He's tickling me! 

"Who knew you were so ticklish." That little shit.

"YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY!"

"Did I," he asks, trying to act innocent.

"YES! PLEASE STOP! I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!"

He immediately stops and asks, "What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, thank Goodness. Would you like to go to Sadie's with me," I ask, catching my breath.

"Of course I'll go with you, Princess," he says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Yay," I yell, throwing my arms around his neck.

"We should go to bed."

I yawn and say, "Ok." We then get comfortable and fall asleep.:

*The next day/ Riley's POV*

I can't believe I'm grounded. It's all Max's fault. If it wasn't for her I would have been able to go to the dance and I could've asked Lucas. Lucas is too blind and nieve to notice that she's a lier and the worst sister ever. It's always about what I did to her, not what she did to me. She always got all the attention, everyone loves her, and she stole my friends. It's ridiculous.