"I Told You To Be Fine."

(A/N: There will be mentions of Cyberbullying and past self-harm.)

*Maya's POV*

I am currently at my locker with Farkle, Smackle, and Zay talking about, well, what to do with Riley.

"We have to make sure that Max doesn't leave again," I say mostly to Farkle.

"I know, but how?"

"I have no idea."

"We have to think of something."

"We can meet after school to make a plan?"

"Definitely."

Riley makes her way towards us. Here we go.

"Peaches? Are you going to apologize for yesterday?" Is she serious?

"Me? What about you? And what did I say about calling me that?"

"What do I need to apologize for," she asks, completely ignoring my comment about the childish nickname.

"For yesterday. For everything you put Max through."

"You know she lied about why she left, right? She's a liar. You should be asking what she put me through."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Please don't yell at me, Peaches," she says with tears forming in her eyes.

"Stop calling me that! And stop acting like a child!" Riley sobs and storms off. Good.

Riley is the reason Max was hurting herself. The reason Farkle and I found her on the bathroom floor in a pool of her blood. That was the worst day of our lives. A day I will never forget. We were in fourth grade, for crying out loud! I hope she never does it again...

*Farkle's POV*

After Maya's outburst, I see Lucas and Max. Waving them over I notice how tired Max looks.

"Max, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Farkle."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Why does Maya look like she's about to burst," Lucas asks suddenly.

"Don't ask." 

Max looks at Lucas and says, "I'll be right back."

"Ok, see you in class?"

"Yeah," she says nodding at him. Then she makes her way to the bathroom.

*Lucas's POV*

I watch Maxine walk-off, making her way to the bathroom. I hope she's ok.

"What's the deal with Riley and Maxine?"

"That's not for us to say," Farkle says.

"Please Farkle? I'm worried about her."

"Fine... I won't tell you everything though."

"That's fine."

"Riley has always been jealous of Max. Always wanting all the attention and I mean all of it. She always made Max feel like she was less than she was. She would say awful things to her... one day, Max had finally had it and she... she... she hurt herself. Maya and I found her. We were all supposed to hang out that day and no one could find her... we went looking and found her in the bathroom... you can guess what we saw."