REGINA

Vicki's P.O.V

We all head over to the local gas station with Byrne taking Queen in her car.

"Oh, I already miss Queen!" Millie says

"Millie it's only going to be a couple of more minutes. We are almost there, then you can pet her to your hearts content." I explain to her.

"I know, but I really wish she could've come with us." Millie pouts

We drive in silence for the next two minutes before we pull into an old gas station. The other girls are already out of the car chatting about something.

"Hey, Vics! Long time no see." Lexi comes over to hug me and Millie.

As Byrne gets out of her car Queen hops out from the passenger seat.

"OMG! Who is that!" Squeals Jen as she goes down to Queens level to pet her. Queen pants heavily and kicks her back leg as Jen has obviously found the sweet spot.

"Jen meet Queen." Byrne introduces them to each other, "We convincingly found her at Pembroke Castle. She actually was the key to finding the clue at Pembroke."

"Yeah, as cute as Queen is we have real problems to talk about." Lexi brings up.

"Yeah I agree. We found some interesting information at the library." Drew agrees.

" What did you find?" Asks Millie.

"Well nothing much except... N's father Axel Ambrose is actually Zander Porter who murdered a girl named Amber Fox." Drew spits out.

"Oh, well I wasn't really expecting you to say that. Did you find anything about Daniella though? Because she is really going to help find the next clue." Byrne asks.

"Oh, sorry I totally forgot to research about her. I was so invested into telling you about Axel I forgot to do any research on Daniella." Drew says disappointingly, "So what did you guys find out?"

"Umm... well part of the note was ripped out, but we know who has the next clue." Millie says.

"Who?" Drew asks.

"Daniella's childhood friend. I'm not sure who her friend is though. We were sorta hoping you knew." Millie admits.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I was supposed to do research on both of them but I was so determined to tell you guys the info I just... I totally blocked out the other half of my mission" Drew apologizes.

"No it's okay. Don't blame yourself." I try to comfort her, "It's getting a little late though I think we all have to go home."

"Yeah I agree let's get you home." Jen tells Drew.

We all head to our proper cars and head home. It's been a long day and I just hope we can find N soon.

Miracle's P.O.V

I'm sitting on the floor waiting for my mom to come up from the staircase. It seems like hours before she come out from the floor.

"Hello, darling I'm done with my important meeting." My mother sings.

"What took you so long?" I ask her.

"Oh I was just getting our next assignment from the boss."

"What boss?" I ask

"Oh young one. It's none of your business." She tells me.

"But I want to help. I want to help you. How can I help you?"

"Unfortunately since you flunked you're last mission I'm going to be doing this mission by myself." Mum tells me.

"But... where will I stay?"

"I'll be taking you back home."

"It's not fair! I want to help you. I promise I won't fail this time. Just give me one more chance." I beg her.

"You've already had a chance and you blew it. I'm sorry but you can't depend on anyone but yourself. I'm doing this mission myself and you are doing to stay home!" Mum yells at me

"Can you at least tell me where you are going?" I ask

"Let's just say I'm going to be seeing my sister's childhood friend."

"Wait! Your going back to Iowa?"

"No, no, no I'll be heading to the Big City."

"NYC." I whisper to myself.

Mum has talked about the time she grew up in Iowa. She hated it over there. There wasn't much there except corn according to my mother once her sister, N's mum, grew old enough they both left the USA to come to the UK. Mother always refuses to talk much about her sister. She only tells me stories about their childhood in Iowa. Anything that happened to Aunt Daniella after they came to UK are forbidden stories. She says she is done talking about "that" brat. They had a good relationship as kids, but something must have happen after they came to the UK.

"Come on brat!" Mum orders to me.

"Coming..." I tell her

I watch something fall from the sleeve of her cloak. I run up to it without her watching me and pick it up from the ground. As I follow her out of the old abandoned bar I quickly take a look at the slip of paper that was on the ground. The writing not of my mother's because of the meat handwriting. The only thing it said was in all caps.

REGINA