Capture

N's P.O.V

We go home and I receive a severe beating for disobeying Aunt Iris' command for stay away from the queens.

"What did you give Vicki?" Miracle asks.

"Non of your business!" I tell her.

"Hey brat you will tell me what I want to know."

"You know what sometimes I can't believe you are even related to me." I spit at her.

This time I knew I took it too far. Actual tear form in her eyes and she starts running to Aunt Iris' room. If I get beatings for just forgetting to put the dishes away I don't want to know what will happen after what I told her. I jump out the window and start running. I mean what do I have to lose? I hear footsteps behind me. I assume my Aunt is running after me, but when I turn around to look it's not my aunt. It's the man in black. He chases after me. The only way I could lose him is if I run into the woods. I sprint as fast as I can to the nearby woods, but I end up getting stuck at a dead end. The man in black comes for me, but I dodge him and try to run away. I only make it a couple of feet though before he catches me. He drags me by my collar of my shirt. He feels around my neck for my necklace, but I smirk knowing that I outsmarted him. While he is busy looking for my key I turn around and fight against him, but when I look up it's not actually a man in black I see, but instead this time it's a woman. She knocks me out before I get a good look at her.

(FLASHBACK)

"Here." My father pushes one present to me.

"Really daddy?" I ask him in awe.

Normally I don't get any gifts except on my birthday and Christmas. He just nods at me and I rip it open. Inside the big box was an even smaller box. Inside the smaller box was a key. It had a beautiful heart at the top with a diamond in the middle.

"Your mother gave it to me as a wedding gift. When she went out looking for wedding gifts She found a small shop that sold rare gifts. She told your mother this key use to belong to a rich family that lived in Russia. I remolded to end so it actually worked as a key. I think you should have it since I'm going to go away for awhile."

"What does it open?" I ask him.

"I think that is a story for another day. I promise you will find out what it opens soon, but I must go now." My father says.

"You are always leaving me though." I pout.

"I know darling but I have some business to attend to. Whatever happens though don't ever let anyone else take that key. I need you to keep it safe for me until I return."

"I promise to keep it safe." I tell him.

I watch him as he leaves me. I touch the key he gave me and feel a carving on the back. On the back of the key it had fresh carvings on the key. I could tell this wasn't originally carved on the key. My father must have had it added. It said "Cymru am byth"