Chapter 11

"Wow! Look at you two!"Alain complimented Luna and Marin as they arrive to dance.

"All thanks to Marin," Luna commented as she spiral to show the ombre blue dress.

"Girl, I don't ever think I've ever seen you in a dress!" Nina says in shock as Alain was handing her some fruit punch before heading to her DJ set.

"Yeah, I thought I should dress for the occasion for my boyfriend. He even made it so I can rock out on stage," Luna smiled.

"Oh yeah, speaking of stage. Ross was looking for you. He said he was was having a hard time setting up the systems," Alain informed.

Luna sighed not surprised, "What would they do without me. Sorry Marin."

"Go ahead, I'll wait here by the fruit punch with my pal," Marin smiled as he leaned on Alain.

"You rock," She says as she kssed his cheek and went to check her band as they were setting up the stage.

"Dude, I can't believe you were able to make that dress too. You were loaded with dresses and suits! How did you manage?" Alain asked.

Marin immediately thoughtback to all his duties as a hero and guardian while maintaining his school and work, "No sleep... for several nights."

"Your awesome man!" Alain congratulated Marin as he patted his back almost causing Marin to spill his fruit punch.

"Thanks Alain," Marin stated as he looked to see Alain froze. Then he notice that everyone around the area went awfully silent. He looked around to see what was going on, but he didn't need to search for long.

A girl had arrived and literally everyone in the ballroom was staring at her, silently admiring her beauty emphasised by the black dress. Marin immediately realize was his last minute work with green detailing. Marin looked up and to see her. Standing at the top of the stairs stood the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had her golden blonde hair, held up in an elegant bun by a glowing green hair clip, emerald green eyes that seemed to take in everything. When she began to descend the staircase, the skirts of the dress seemed to flow elegantly back and forth around her, so much so that it looked like she was dancing already. Before he knew it, he was dazedly abandoning Alain and walking towards Adrianna.

"Adri?" Marin gave a puzzling looked as he didn't expect her to arrive in his design.

"Marin!" Adrianna smiled but before she could state anything Cleon appear.

"Adrikins you look absolutely magnificant." Cleon states as he held out his hand for her to take.

"Thank you Cleon," She says as she took his hand and plaster on a fake smile as she wasn't excited to be with him.

"Your dad did a amazing job on your dress," Cleon complimented.

"Actually, this isn't his. Its..." Adriannna was going to admit it was Marin design before being cut off by Cleon.

"And were the best couple here,"Cleon states, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get our oh no I have a cow lick!"

Before Adrianna can comment Cleon went ahead.

Marin chuckles as he joined abandon Addrianna, "Thats what you get for making him your date."

"Oh you," Adrianna chuckles as she turned to face him and was mesmermize by the way he was looking at her.