.Thinking of you.

While sleeping my dream was about the girl I met.Wait,I don't even know her name.I should talk to her.I wonder what she thinks of me.If only I can read people's minds.Expect the unexpected.Unexpected things gives thrills in our life.

As I went downstairs,Mom cooked Bacon and Egg for breakfast.It smells delicious.After that,Dad accompanied me to school.

[in our car]

"So,son.Do you have any girlfriend?If you have you should tell us" my father said me

"No,dad.It's start of school.Maybe I should.Uhm.Prioritize my studies first"

I have no idea why Dad think of that!My parents BARELY asks me about my school life and lovelife.But we have family bonding together.We went in different places in the world.Europe,New York,Dubai,Abu Dhabi,Canada and many more to mention.

At last the car's engine stopped.Then

"HE IS HERE GUYS!YURI WALTERS IS HERE!!!!" a fangirl shouted

Not again.I'm not a hollywood star or something I didn't deserve this fangirls.

"YURI!I MADE YOU A FANPAGE!I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!" a brunette girl said

Dad waved goodbye to me and I started walking down the pathway.Their screams irritates me and I want to punch them in the face  and shut their mouths up!

Lucky that Mr.Peterson,the principal,stopped them

*boogsh*

Is this some kind of DEJA VU OR WHAT?

Madison's P.o.v

Another day in school.It was almost same as yesterday except that Mom didn't screamed to me unlike yesterday.We walked AGAIN to go to school.While we were walking,I saw a red,porsche car that passed by.I wonder who owns that and how rich they are.Well.1 block to go and we will be there in school.

In school.

A huge crowd of girls gathered around the red porsche car[the car i've seen recently]Guess what?   It was YURI WALTERS .Wow!They are rich.Yuri seemed irritated.I hope I can talk to him.

*boogsh*

Who the HELL is that?AGAIN.

My things scattered again on the floor.I picked it all up and rushed through the hallways.                                                   *CLASSES *CLASSES* *CLASSES*

During the teacher was discussing...My thoughts are all about YURI.How rich they are and how LUCKY he was.How CUTE he is and ...Whoops.HE IS NOT CUTE!NO.I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT.

UGH...

I wasn't listening to the teacher so I made some doodles in my desk and well done.Suddenly...

"Ms.Meyers,What is the answer on Question number 10?" the History Teacher asked me

"Uhm.I'm sorry the brain you've tried to reach has been disconnected pls.try again later or simply leave me alone.Thank you" I said

The class laughed hastily.

The teacher also laughed

"WHAT ARE YOU?" a boy said

"SHE IS AN ANDROID.AHH NO..AHM.A ROBOT.AHH.NO.A--- UNI-CORN!" a weird boy shouted

"Ok,class the correct answer is letter A the World War 1.Your homework will be pages 20 and 21.Goodbye class.See you tomorrow." the teacher said

The bell rang...

Bella and I walked silently in the hallways.

"You have a nice humor" Bella said