your eyes are the brightest of all the colors[2]

As I carry my stuffs in the bus...

The boy who is the school's hearthtrob Yuri offered me a seat next to him.I was really confused on what to do.The bus was big but it has a narrow pathway.While Yuri offered me a seat,the fangirls outside the bus whispered at one another.Then a girl with a short black hair appeared and smiled at Yuri.Yuri looked a little bit pleased

"Hey!" said the girl with a short black hair

"Hey"Yuri said

"What's up?"

"Not much"

"Why don't you talk to your seatmate?"

"Uhm.."

"Speechless,ha?"

I was bored in the bus.The girl with a short black hair was the first to be delivered in her house.

"Bye,LOSER!" said the girl

Yuri smugged at her and after a minute,he looked at me.

I tried not to look at him.I was bowing my head low then I pulled my cellphone and earphones in my pocket and pressed the play button.It was Thunder by Boys like Girls playing.

~Your eyes are the BRIGHTEST of all the colors

I tried to look at him but it was FAIL.He was already looking at me.

Yuri's Flashback P.o.V in the bus.............

In the bus.The fangirls outside are screaming...

A girl with a long,curly black hair with bangs appeared and she seemed confused-like she had never ride in a bus before.The fangirls screams became more LOUD AND IRRITATING.I called the girl and offered her the seat.She smiled at me and her eyes are like sunsets.Then Alondra,my ex-girlfriend and also classmate greeted me and said that i should talk to my seatmate.She also teased me and I teased her back.When she got home,my seatmate listened to  Thunder by Boys like Girls.I looked at her and still her eyes are like sunsets.

There is something about her,i don't know what it is but it leaves me wanting more everytime.

Next day...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

pls. comment