Change for the better or worst[1]

Madison's p.o.v

Time flies real fast....

Days

Weeks

Months

passed...

After our Christmas Break.

Back to school

My Christmas break was kinda boring but I still enjoyed it.We went to my cousins house:sleptover,dinner etc.Then we received a good news:Dad's leukemia according to the doctor didn't got worst instead it became better and maybe some other day he can pick us up at school and at the same time deliver us to school.YAY!

GOODBYE SCHOOL BUS.

[I wonder how's Yuri's Christmas Break]

"Class,the day after tomorrow will be New Year.Therefore,

I want you to write an essay about New Year and at the same time write about your Christmas Break.I will leave you for the mean time because we have a meeting.Please pass your essays tomorrow morning 8 am at my faculty." 

ESSAYS!

-_____________-

NOT AGAIN.

The class went silent for an hour.But after an hour.

All I can hear are screeches,noises,screams....

EEK!My classmates are NOISY!

I ignored them and continued writing in my essay.

[How's Yuri anyways?]

Yuri's p.o.v

Hi guys.I'm here at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai and I am currently having the time of my life.I know that we have classes today but our flight back to Canada was extended until tomorrow[I guess]Guess whom I miss....

Abby.

Just kidding

.Of course.

It's MADISON.

How's her Christmas Break?Uhh.It's just a simple celebration at her cousin's house..How did I know?Let's say I stalked her facebook profile.What am I doing right now?THINKING OF HER.And now I'm done thinking of her.I'm bored.My parents left the hotel,they had some business meeting.So I was left homesick in the suite.

Let's take a look around the hotel...

Up and down the elevator...

.....

I saw a familiar face...

It is....

Abby

She looks HOT.She's wearing mini shorts and a cute t-shirt with a matching sunglasses.She's staring at the window I guess she's looking at the sunset.

I went to her and greeted her "Hi"

At first she was shocked o.o but in a cute way;)

"Hey"she uttered

"You are here.huh?"she added

"No.I'm there"I replied sarcastically

She laughed and said "Why are you here?"

"Uhh.Should I go now?Well.I'm spending my vacation here.And you?"

"Me too" she smiled

"Let's hang out"I suggest

"No.My parents will come back at an hour or so.

"That's ok.Let's just take a look around the hotel"

"Uhh*thinks*Ok"

She hold my hand and off we go...

Abby's p.o.v

I hold Yuri's hand and OH MY GOSH!:">

I hope I'm not blushing right now or else..

We are at Atlantis The Palm  Dubai.I didn't know that he is also here.Maybe we are meant for each other.OR NOT?

"How's your lovelife?" I asked him

"Well.My love it's you.My life it's also you.All in all it's you"he replied

SWEET!:">

"I'm not asking "WHO"'s your lovelife.I'm asking HOW?!"

"It's I..miss her."he sighed

"MISS HER?C'MON.I'M ALREADY HERE*giggles*"

"Nevermind"

We went at the hotel's nightclub.It has a dance zone,lounge area and an outdoor terrace.It also has a background music and party lights.

Yuri and I spent the night in the outdoor terrace.We talked about each other and some random persons.That's it.At exactly 10 pm we went dancing in the nightclub.It was [for me]the best night I ever had.

12 midnight,Yuri left me and I went back to our suite.

-Comment pls.

-VOTE!:> PLS.VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY.IF NOT THEN,JUST PLEASE VOTE.:>.OK?!:))

-What can you say?Is Yuri two-timing?Poor Madison:(

-sneak peek-

"Rank 2 in our class is Abby Smith/Madison Meyers"

"Dear your grades are failing you should study harder this time,ok?"

"Battle of the bands?!I wonder if he's going to join."