He had on a pair of black jeans with a white dress shirt untucked and some white Alexander McQueens.

"Why do you have a BMW?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I'll answer dat over dinner."

I pursed my lips and headed over to the passenger side and got in.

"I didn't know you had your license..." I said as soon as he started driving.

"There's a lot of stuff you don't know bout me," he smirked.

"Oh that you're somehow lowkey rich?"

He looked over at me. "Nah...not somehow."

"Then h-"

"I'll elaborate over dinner," he chuckles.

When we got to our destination we got out and the Valet went and parked his car.

I've never been to a restaurant with Valet parking before. This place Must be expensive.

The French Room. I read the Name up front.

"You sure this is where we supposed to be?" I asked Ace.

"Yeah. Let's go."

I followed him inside where we went up a beautiful set of stairs before we were in the restaurant.

"Salut. Ace Laurent, table for two," Ace said to the lady that was placed at the door."

".........right this way, please," she said after a while with an accent before she stood up from her chair.

When we were seated, I just kept staring at him.

"What?" He asked when he noticed.

"You speak French?"

He smiled. "Yeah, my moms had a lil time to teach me and my sister."

"Your mom's from France?" I raised my eyebrows.

"She's Spanish and French but she was born in France and she stayed there till she was 24."

"Oh, that's nice," I said while picking up the menu.

"Thats all you wanna ask me? Cause you had a lot of questions on the way here," he licked his lips.

"Oh, you mean when I asked you how you have a BMW?"

He sighed. "Yeah, I'm a tiny bit classified as rich."

"Tiny bit classified?"

"Yeah, my moms...she was a model while she was in France and when she moved here she continued her career in California until she met my dad and had my sister..."

"Oh she was getting big money then. If you're still living off of it," I said.

"Yeh but we not that rich."

"What about your dad?"

"When he divorced my moms, he moved back to Seattle. He's Trinidadian and Jamaican but he was born here," he tells me. "But enough about me...what about chu?"

I shrugged innocent . "There's nothing really special about me..."

"I'm positive dat ain't true."

I looked at him and the let out a sigh. "My dads Jamaican-American and my mom's Indian and black I guess."

"Ohh ok. I definitely see it now," he chuckled.

"I thought you could tell..."

"Nah..." he shook his head.

"Well that's all I can say about myself...nothing more and nothing less..."

"There is more. You just don't believe there's more."

I looked back down at my menu to see my options. These shits were expensive...$45 and up for a main course and a beverage was over $20.

"Ace, this place is really expensive," I said to him.

"I know..."

"Ok so why are we eating here...you could've just brought be to Olive Garden or someplace cheap-"

"Not Olive Garden~. I got us...order whatever you want," he says while looking me directly in the eyes.

The 'date' went very well. Ace and I shared some laughs as we talked...for real, it was like a scene out of a white romance movie.

He was so sweet, sweeter than I expected him to be. It was a nice first date for me. I got to eat expensive food at a nice luxurious restaurant. A lot of teens don't get to do that but Ace made it special for me...it was nice.

[End of 3]
Next Update is coming soon.

[End of 3]Next Update is coming soon