I checked out the dresses and grabbed one, it was a dark red and had a line of fake buttons going all the way down the front. If I got this one it would reach just below my knees, and with the long sleeves I should probably get leggings so it would be better suited for winter and fall.

    Jaxton smiled as I grabbed the dress and then some leggings after checking the sizes. We left the store hand in hand and put the bags into the car before heading to the next shop that had a whole lot of dresses.

    I was surprisingly excited to pick out dresses. It was like for the first time I was allowed to be girly and feminine without being embarrassed. I picked out three more dresses. One was black with floral prints and flowy, one was grey and tight fitting, and the last was dark purple, tight around my chest, but when it reached my waist it flowed out. Jaxton seemed to like the grey the best.

    God why did it feel so good to feel pretty? Next I dragged Jaxton to a lingerie store, laughing at him when he handed me his card and waited outside. I quickly went through, not bothering to check the prices like I had been on the other stuff I had gotten. I let myself pick the frilly, lacey things I had been wanting to get since I turned 16, but Matthias had told me only pretty females wear that stuff.

    Right now I felt beautiful so I bought whatever the fuck I wanted. I paid with Jaxton’s card and went back outside giggling when Jaxton tried to peek inside the bag.

We headed back to the car Jaxton was smiling at me. It was normal for males to try and buy their female things, part of the wolf’s instincts was to provide. Now that we are more civilized it was less feeding and more clothing.

It was the same for females too. I wanted to provide comfort and protection whenever I could, and yeah I wanted to cook for him too. That was also because I liked cooking. That probably played a bit into the breakfast that Jaxton had made for us this morning.

Jaxton started driving us back to his pack, maybe it was time I started meeting people. I should try to think of this place more like home. I mean home is wherever Matthias isn’t right?

“Hey Jaxton?” I looked over to the male sitting next to me.

“Yes, little one?” He glanced over at me before focusing on the road again.

“Can I meet Lola and Silas today?”

“Really?” Jaxton looked over, excited, “Are you really okay with meeting them? I thought after everything with August yesterday you’d want more time. Of course you can meet them!” I listened to Jaxton chatter excitedly, I’m glad I asked.

“Thank you. I can return Lola’s jeans when I meet her too.” Jaxton grinned at me.

I would’ve been more nervous if it weren’t for Jaxton’s child like excitement. We listened to the radio for the remaining time in the car, Jaxton having the guards at the gate type in the code for him. He drove us back to the pack house and parked in the garage.

He helped me carry the bags back to the stone house and excitement filled me. I really wanted to take my time trying on every revealing garment I had bought and admiring myself in the mirror. Sadly all I was going to do was put on a different pair of jeans, a bra and one of the new long sleeve shirts I had picked out for myself.

I changed quickly after Jaxton had helped put the bags into my room. Jaxton was already downstairs when I found him, he was sitting on a stool at the island. He glanced up from his phone before looking back down and sending a message.

“What are you doing handsome?” I asked.

“I just texted Lo and Silas, they are gonna come over at one, so we have a little under an hour before you meet them.” Jaxton said, spinning around towards me.

“Okay, do we have anything to make lunch with?”

“No actually sorry. I put in an order for the groceries we need, but it won't be here till tomorrow.”

“What do you mean you ‘put in an order’?” I was honestly confused.

“Oh it’s actually pretty cool. One of the teenagers here created an app where you put a list of all the things you need from a store, and they go and get it. The kid actually has three employees. She runs the app and the other three go out and buy everything. Everyone was very impressed with it and a lot of wolves used it. So many that they had to limit how many orders someone can make a month.”

“Wow… that is super impressive, and convenient. What are we gonna do for lunch then?”

“Lo said she was gonna pick up some chinese food.”

“Okay cool. Hey Jaxton?” I was suddenly really nervous and I could feel the panic trying to take over me.

“Yes? Is something wrong, princess?” He stood and wrapped his arms around me.

“Is there anything that I should know about your relationship with Lola? Were you guys ever together? I know you must’ve had a lot of partners, but I’d like to know if I should feel threatened by any of them.”

“Oh that’s why you’re worried,” Jaxton said a slight laugh in his voice, “You have nothing to worry about with Lola. She has never seen me or any other male like that. I have had a lot of females that’s true, but you’ll never have to worry about me wanting someone else or looking around.”

“You’re all mine?”

“I’m all yours princess.”

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. Jaxton froze and I tried to take a step back, embarrassment coloring my cheeks. My mission to run away was halted when Jaxton pressed his lips against mine.

Our kiss was awkward and clashing, teeth and tongues battling, but the franticness slowed, and we found a rhythm. Our kiss went from harsh and uncoordinated to soft and loving. It ended with Jaxton pulling away and giving me one more quick, soft kiss.

Okay guys how was this one? Anyone else super excited that they kissed? Also sorry if it wasn’t that good. I really don't know how to describe kissing lol.