i told you so • k. cyr

Start from the beginning

I wait for most people to wander off before standing up. Nick walks in my way, grabbing my arm.

"Hey, what's up with you? You seem so... off." I look up at him as see the concern in his eyes. I actually consider saying something, following Kio's advice, for just a second before I hear,

"Ally! Come on!" from Ryland down the hallway. I look at Nick, who lets go and nods, saying,

"We can talk later, but I'm serious, okay?" I just nod quickly before running after Ryland, following him into his room.

"Sit down." he says, eyeing me. I sit in the chair next to his bed while he stands. "Okay Ally, I need you to do something for me. And you're going to." I look at him curiously. Why would I be able to do something for him let alone why would I?

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to announce publicly on Tiktok and on all socials that you're taking a long break from Tiktok." My eyes widen, my heart sinking.

"No, Ryland, I love Tiktok, please." I beg, him smirking down at me.

"If you don't, I tell everyone that you've been bullying me, because you have more followers than me, you've been here for less time, etc. I've been thee ur friend for a long time. They'll believe me." I just stare at him. This is all I have, what am I going to do? "Thomas will be okay with it, maybe not happy with it though, and we both know for now you'll be able to pay your rent." I shake my head staring at the floor.

"Why Ryland? Why make me take a break?" He puts his hands on either arm of the chairs, leaning down to my face,

"You do not deserve the platform you have. You do not deserve to be verified. And you do not deserve to be ahead of me. I'm not going let someone like you have that." A tear falls down my cheek as he basically hisses in my face.

"Okay... I'll do it."

-
(pretty proud of this edit haha (not actually- i know it's bad but i just needed it to look kinda right ish, i'm sorry)

-(pretty proud of this edit haha (not actually- i know it's bad but i just needed it to look kinda right ish, i'm sorry)