Yes Sir!

Chapter 1

"Alexis, you have school. Come on. Get up!" was the first words I heard in my drowsy sleeping state. I rolled over on my back and let out a grown. I hate when she uses my whole name. I like to be called 'Lexi'. Its what my friends call me. I let out another grown. Great... school I told myself, not sounding the least bit cheerful about that fact. I opened my eyes and sat up. The first thing I spotted was a black ball of fluff on the end of my bed, by my feet. It was my cat Jack. I know'Jack'is weird name for a cat but I like that name. As I attempted to move, Jack's head shot up giving me sleepy evils for waking him."Sorry, Jack. I tried not to wake you." I whispered to him.

Talking to a cat? Weird right? But Jack is like my best friend. I talked to him about everything and he always comforts me when I'm upset or down. He always seems to know when I'm sad. Jack's face softened and went back to sleep. I took that as my cue to leave. I walked over to my wardrobe in the corner of my room and had a look inside.

I took out a pair of skinny jeans (my must have essential) and chose a light grey, long sleeved top with a dark grey rose on it. It also showed a bit of cleavage. I'm not one of those girls who like to put everything on show, but who doesn't wear a top that's a little low sometimes. If you got it, flaunt it; is what my mother would say. I placed them on my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a wash. As soon as I walked to the bathroom I spotted the mess everywhere. I sighed and started to clear up the mess. I didn't make it, my little sister Becky did. She was five and just loves to play dress up with my make-up. "Becky! Get your butt in here." I shouted as I continued to pick up the make-up.

Five seconds later Becky came in with an 'I'm innocent. It was not me' look on her face."Yes?" she said in her sweetest voice that to an outsider would make them forget why they were angry. I signed. "Did you have my make up? Again." I said, trying to stay calm. "ERM..." was her reply. I walked over to her and went on my knees so I could be at her level. "What did I say?" I asked in a nice voice. I didn't really like having a go at her. She is only little after all. "You said that I can play with your make up as long as I don't mess it up and put it back." she replied in a guilty voice and put her head down as if she was about to cry.

I took her hands in mine which made my hands look huge. "Well how about you help me put this mess away?" she shot her head up with a confused expression on her face. "Aren't you mad at me?" I could see tears in her eyes on the verge on falling. "Not if you help me put it away, but you have to remember next time. You know how mum gets when everything isn't super, super clean." I said, making her laugh as I pulled a funny face to describe our mum. She gave me a hug and started to help me clean.

After the make up was picked up and put away, I sent Becky to go get her school uniform on.She looked so tiny in it. I headed towards my on-suite bathroom and took a quick shower. It was about half six, so I had plenty of time. About ten minutes later I was out of the shower and towel dried my hair. By the time I had completely finished my hair,you know the usual; dry, straighten and a hint of hairspray it was seven thirty. I had only half an hour to do my make up, get my clothes on and be at school.

As soon as I realised this, I ran to my bathroom and tried to do my make up as fast as humanly possible. I took a look at the clock. It said seven forty five. I quickly hurried to put my clothes on and headed down stairs.My mum and sister were waiting at the bottom of the stairs all ready. "Right, I'm ready." I told them. My mum just sighed and made her way to the front door. I turned my direction to Becky who was giving me the biggest most cutest smile and said "You look really pretty." She always said that every morning. "Thanks. You look cute to." I told her as I took her hand and made our way to the car.