Life in Danger😨😨

Sara POV

I prayed my Zohar Salah. And even prayed 2 raqat Nafeel Salah as I was leaving today for Dubai. I was very nervous and even excited that I was going to marvellous Arab country
"Dubai".

"Sara it's time".  Sana was shouting from leaving room. Asking me to join for lunch. 

"Coming ". I screamed from my room. Doubt my voice went to her.

Before going down in leaving room. I checked the msg on my whatsapp from Priyanka.

Priyanka : Sara, aur flight is at 5 pm. Reach at 2 pm on airport. Because it will take time for us to check in. I will give you, your passport and visa when I will meet u on airport. C U soon 😊😊

Me : Yeah don't worry. I will be on time. 😊.

I went downstairs for lunch. Everyone was already seated on dining table. I went and sat in middle of Sana and Alina. We silently had aur lunch.

I was ready to leave. I was wearing a  bkack Abaya and black hijab, a vail covering my face. My bag was already got inside the car trunk.

My mother with my aunts and grand mother suddenly started crying looking at me. The men in my house started making weird faces looking at the ladies. I knew this was going to happen. 😓😓😓.

"Sara, before the plane departs, don't forget to recite "Ayatul Kursi". My grand mom suggested.

"Hmmmm..."

"Sara, take care of yourself. Don't forget to eat your meals. Pray your Salah on time. When u will reach Dubai, don't forget to call. Give your updates 3 times in a day. I will call u. Don't miss my calls. Keep your belongings safe". My mom was continuosly talking. And I was just nodding my head in "YES".

"Enough, she will going to miss her flight. If u ladies won't leave her." My grandfather shouted.

"Yeah, u guys are doing too much. Don't worry she's not leaving for her in - laws place. She's is going Dubai for 3 days". Alina commented in Attitude.

I wiped my tears. I hugged each ladies of my house. They gave me hug and kissed on my forehead. I sat in car and waved them bye.

I reached airport before time. I and my grand Father with my father and uncles was waiting for priyanka.

Yeah, all the men of my house was there with me on airport.

"Sara". I heard a lady voice from behind. I turned and saw Priyanka coming towards me with her bag in her hand.

" Sorry, for being late. Hope i didn't made u wait for long". She said

Though she was 1/2 hour late. I still didn't mind. And shook my head and said "No, it's fine". 😊

"So, Mr. Syed Hussain (Sara grandfather) shall we leave now? We  both are getting late". Priyanka asked my grandfather's permission.

"Yes, you both should leave. Do take care of her. If there will be any problem, call me". My grand Father said Priyanka and she nodded her head in 'Yes' with a smile.

"Ok then, don't worry. In Sha Allah, I will be back soon. Allah hafiz". I said to everyone who were there, to drop me on airport. 

"Come, let's go".  I said to priyanka and then we went inside the airport.

"Sara, U wait here. I will bring aur tickets. Ok". She said and left.

I was standing. Waiting for her. After few minutes she came running to me.
I was little worried looking at her.
She was gasping for breath.