38

10:00 AM

Tristan
There are tons of students na lumalabas na sa mga room. By any chance, are you one of them?
Come on, give me a clue here.

Keisey
Told you countless of times. We don't have to meet. We don't even have to talk anymore. Why are you so kulit ba?

Tristan
I told you rin. I want to be friends. Does the idea piss you off that much?

Keisey
Hindi naman sa ganon but I know you...

Tristan
I swear you won't be on the list of girls that I would forget the very next day. I'm still talking to you right now, right?

Keisey
Well you haven't even met me. You haven't even had the chance to do whatever kadiri things that you do with a girl. Maybe you're just after that. Who knows?

Tristan
Ouch. Give me the benefit of the doubt naman diyan. I told you. I can be pretty decent if I want to.

Keisey
I don't know...

Tristan
Okay. Let's have a deal then.

Keisey
Ugh. Come on. Alam mo naman na I hate deals na di ba? 😫

Tristan
Last one na.
I'll give you three days to think about actually meeting in person. For those three days, I won't bother you.
Kahit idagdag mo pa na hindi ako pupunta sa club at iinom for three straight days.

Keisey
The hell?? Why would you even do that??

Tristan
If that's how I could prove to you that I'm serious then I'll do it.

Keisey
You're unbelievable. Nababaliw ka na ba ha??

Tristan
Maybe I am.
Maybe you're the reason why I'm going crazy...
And maybe you could also be the cure for this.
Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️
But think about it, okay?