Chapter 22

Raman enters his room and sees ishita laying on bed... raman smiles seeing her... ishita glares at him and says: hans lo you told me that you will manofy me...

Raman chuckles and says: uffo meri jaan... Listen to me

Ishita: kiya???

Raman: get up and come with me...

Ishita looks at him and makes faces and gets up raman protectively wraps his arms around her while ishita smiles seeing his concern... he takes her downstairs... Ishita gets happy and smiles widely as the hall was decorated with balloon and orphanage kids were present...

All kids run towards her and hugs her tightly as after long time they get chance to spend time with their favorite di... ishita smiles and kisses them and says: aww... you know how much di have missed you all...

The most younger one shook her head and says: kitna di...

Ishita open her arms and says:; itta sara... in childish tone...

The girl hugs her tightly and says: we all missed you di...

Ishita: jhoote isiley di say kabhi milne nahe aye...

Boy comes and says: haw di... aisa nahe hai... we all love you and missed you but yahan ana...

Ishita notices that they felt uncomfortable to come here she just smile and says: koi problem nahe... ye di ka ghar hai na jab dil kary ajaya karo...

The younger one hides behind ishita and points at raman.. ishita chuckles seeing little girl scared of raman... raman comes and forward his hand towards her and says: hey princess kiya hum friends ban sakty hain...

She shook her head... raman makes baby face and says: ab mein kiya karoon no one wants to become friend of mine... I am also good boy... poocho apni di say...

Ishita smile and says: haan uncle itne bure nahe hain...

Boy: hum tabhi friendship karaingay jab di boly gi kay ap humari di ko khush rakhty ho...

The younger one peep from ishita back and says: aur chocolate bhi dete ho...

Raman chuckles listening to little one while he was happy seeing real selfless love from these kids for ishita... he nods his head and says: okay pooch lo apni di say

Boy: di.. ye apko khush to rakhty hain na...

Ishita signs raman... and she slightly shook her head in no raman folds his hands while ishita winks at him and says: ache hain ye tumhare bhaiyaa... acha khayal rakhty hain...

The younger one says: to mein dosti karloon...

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें