Chapter 17

Ishita sleeping peacefully in raman embrace... she stir in sleep due to sun rays. She slowly open her eyes and sees raman sleeping peacefully hugging her... like he wanted to hide her in himself... she smiles and lovingly stares at raman... she hugs him more and put her head on his chest 

Raman open his eyes and sees ishita hugging him... he caresses her hairs and says: good morning...

Ishita smiles and says: good morning Raman... raman pecks her forehead and pulls her more closer... ishita rest in his embrace... Thinking how her life changed beautifully after raman came into her life...

Raman sees ishita eyes teary... he wipes the lone tear who was about to fall.. he kisses her eyelids and says: why are you crying jaan???

Ishita hugs him tightly and says: thanks raman... thanks for coming into my life... I cant imagine my life without you... I love you... I love you so much...  you never left my side although I  bothered you so much...Bohat pareshaan kiya na apko...

Raman put his finger on her lips and says: sshh... Keep quite... and don't say thanks to me... sukriya to muje kehna chahiye... Thanks for making my life wonderful...

Ishita was about to say something but raman captures her lips and start kissing her senselessly...and gets busy in loving her in the most passionate manner...

After getting exhausted both lays in each other arms .. raman kisses her hairs and says: you know you are perfect for me... ishita smiles and hugs him...

Ishita: Raman...

Raman: hmmm

Ishita: ghar chalain...

Raman: sure...

After completing their daily chores Raman book flight for Delhi... next day both flew back to Delhi... romi and sarika welcomes them Mr bhalla blesses them while Mrs bhalla was surprised to see Raman and ishita..

Mrs bhalla: ishita.. how are you... I was so scared for you...

Ishita: I am fine now mom...

Mrs bhalla: that's good... Raman... my child how much I missed you... she hugs Raman and kisses his forehead...

Romi: bhai.. bhabhi have some rest...

Mrs bhalla: Raman sit with me.. it's been long time we didn't have any talk...

Romi again interrupt and asks them have rest they can talk after rest also.. Raman and ishita leaves...

Mrs bhalla: romi why are you doing this.. I will not harm Raman...

Romi: I don't trust you... leaves

Ishra room

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें