Chapter 8

After two months

Its been two month that Raman has gone.. Ishita and Raman regularly talks.. Both were anxiously waiting that things got settle so ishita can come over USA .. 

As the time passes things got tougher for ishita at bhalla house.. Insult...harsh words.. Work overload making ishita too exhausted... Only sarika and Mr bhalla were some kind of support to her although they can't voice out in front of Reena...

Last night when Raman had video call with ishita he gets more worried for her as her face was pale and dark circles were clearly visible...

Raman: ishita... Take some leaves from NGO.. Kiya halat bana like hai..

Ishita: I am fine Raman..

Raman: are you mad.. Just look at your self.. I am gonna talk to mom...

Ishita: leave it Raman.. Its just fatigue...

Raman: yehi to keh raha hoon have some rest.. Don't know why this is getting so late... I will talk to ashok to speed up your passport work...

Ishita smiles seeing Raman concern for her.. Raman notices her smiling and says: why are you smiling...

Ishita: kitni care karty hai ap Raman Meri...

Raman: obviously.. You are my wife.. My love... I care for you but it doesn't mean that it gave you leavage that you will not take good care of yourself...

Ishita: okay baba.. I will take good care of myself..

Raman: you better be..

Ishita: I miss you Raman.. Her eyes welled up..

Raman so hates the fact that he is unable to kiss her tears away says: ishita... Don't cry... Please... He feels pain to see her like this..

Ishita unable to hold herself brust into tears and says: please Raman come back or call me there.. I am getting suffocated... I can't live now...

Raman worriedness gets increase listening to her words he knew something is not right but don't know what.. As ishita never told him anything and whenever he talks to mom she also shrugged the matter and tells that ishita is missing him...

Raman: okay.. Calm down ishita.. Soon you will be with me... Do you have faith on me na...ishita nods in answer.. Raman smiles and says: everything is going to be fine.. Take some rest...

Ishita: Raman..

Raman: lie down and sleep...

Ishita: no I just want to talk to you and see you...

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें