Chapter 13

While one month passes, romi was all lost after his confrontation with Raman... only Raman words were ringing in his ears... he was trying to understand what is truth.. Mrs. Bhalla was still in her selfish world Mr bhalla was trying to put some senses in her but she was all blind in the love of money and status...

Raman was taking care of ishita... he strictly ordered all helps and maid to take care of ishita in his absence because now he doesn't trust his own family in his heart... ishita was enjoying all Raman pampering and care... she was living a dream she always seen... she was getting all the love she craved for...

Morning 

Ishita was getting ready in front of mirror.. she looks at Raman sleeping figure through mirror and her lips curls into a bright smile... 

Ishita: aweee... kaise choto baby ki tarhaan so rahy hain...

After filling her partition with a indoor and adores her neck with mangalsutra she walks towards Raman who was sleeping carefree hugging pillow with open mouth... 

Ishita sits beside Raman and caresses his hairs with all her love and says: kitne innocent ...

Ishita pecks Raman forehead and says: Raman get up baba... warna late hojao gay... utho Na...

Raman throws pillow and moves closer to ishita put his head in her lap and cuddles to her and says: jaan... two minutes...

Ishita chuckles listening to Raman words and says: bilkul bachay ho ap raman...

Raman peeps through her saree and looks at ishita with his droopy eyes... ishita smiles widely seeing Raman looking at her like a cute little baby... she ruffles Raman hairs making his hair more messy... and says: I love you so much...

Raman gets up little and pecks ishita lips and say: and I love you too...

Ishita smiles... and says: hmm now get up and get ready you are getting late...

Listening to ishita words Raman again lays hugging ishita closer and acts as if he is sleeping. ..

Ishita: dramebaaz... Raman...

Raman: jaan I am sleeping...

Ishita: acha...

Raman: hmm...

Ishita: nahe Jana...

Raman shook his head in negative.. ishita smiles and says: mat jao.. mera hi faida hai... saying this ishita lays beside Raman and hugs him closer...

Raman: good... I want to spend this day in your arms... 

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें