• late august

"Taeyong told me to tell you to meet him at the cliff in half an hour

"Taeyong told me to tell you to meet him at the cliff in half an hour.."

johnny's face twisted into confusion, why would taeyong suddenly want to meet him at the cliff?

"Do you know why?" he asked doyoung who only shrugged in response, also confused about taeyong's strange request.

"All I know is that he's with someone else.." the younger thought back to the phone call from earlier, a bad feeling pooling in his gut as he looked at johnny who reassuringly placed a hand on his shoulder before giving it a squeeze.

"As weird as this is I don't think we should put any meaning behind it.." the taller smiled, "...unless he's planning to push me off the cliff, then we should start worrying..."

"But you said he was with someone else right? Do you know who?"

the younger slowly shook his head, "I don't, but one thing I do know is that the person taeyong's with...has a child..."

raising an eyebrow, johnny subconsciously repeated doyoung's last sentence. "...a child..?"

"A-A daughter to be exact, her name was august if memory serves...unless that's a nickname..."

doyoung observed johnny's expression, finding it strange that he was taken aback by the mention of the little girl named august.

"I-Is that who you were talking to earlier? I thought i heard a child screech some words in thai."

doyoung complexion soon matched johnny's once he'd processed his words, "H-How'd you know it was thai?"

not even he himself knew that, yet johnny did?
something fishy was definitely going on. and the feeling in his gut only proved it.

"You and taeyong aren't hiding something from me, right johnny?" doyoung asked johnny who looked a little surprised.

"I-I don't know." the taller stuttered out.

strange.

"How does it feel knowing you're going to see johnny for the first time in five years?"
taeyong asked, leaning on a nearby tree while gazing at ten's back

ten who sighed while sitting on the grassy floor, looking at the scenery he missed so much with august on his lap.

"nervous.." he let out a shaky breath, rubbing his clammy hands together.

"great, I wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you." the older advised.

rolling his eyes at taeyong before diverting his attention to his little one who was really ecstatic to be here, ten fondly smiled at his daughter.