• august

"Johnny?" doyoung called out, looking for his significant other but only to be left confused when he saw no trace of the other

"doyoung?"

the younger visibly flinched when he unexpectedly heard his name from johnny who stood at the doorway of his bathroom, half naked, with a towel wrapped around his waist

seems like he just finished showering

"yeah?" johnny asked again, watching doyoung's face turn red at the encounter.

"You know w-what?" the younger immediately looked down at his shoes, wondering how the older can initiate such intense eye contact.

"I'll tell you when you go put on c-clothes!" he stuttered out walking over to the nearest couch before mentally smacking himself for stuttering.

with a shrug johnny disappeared into his room, and as soon as he did doyoung let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

suddenly the sound of ringing went off, startling doyoung who was slightly jumpier than usual.

realizing that it was his phone, doyoung reached for it in his back pocket.

but only to be left confused when he read the name displayed on the screen.

hesitantly answering it, he brought it up to his ear. "taeyong? what's wrong?" doyoung asked.

unexpectedly, a baby's voice was heard from the other line, talking in a foreign language.

"..august baby, what are you doing with taeyong's phone?"

"It said bunny so xinnie pressed on it papa!"

doyoung stuttered out a response, "um h-hello?"

"yes sorry, my uh daughter accidentally dialed you on taeyong's phone, i apologize."

only to be left even more confused when an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"N-No no it's alright, it's kind of taeyong's fault for having my contact saved as bunny with a rabbit emoji, she was just uh curious.."

"well sorry again for bothering you, taeyong's so forgetful."

"tell me about it. he's like a baby, always leaving things everywhere." doyoung lightly chuckled talking about his best friend.

"oop, taeyong just came back and is asking for his phone back, then again i'm sorry about my daughter."

hanging up, ten handed taeyong his phone back, eyeing the older. "august grabbed your phone and dialed a guy in your contacts, put a password on it, stupid."

sticking his tongue out like a child, taeyong took a seat next to ten.

"who'd she call?"

"Their name was bunny!" the baby piped in, taeyong who looked taken aback.

the shock evident on his face as he looked at august who was playing with her dolls on the floor happily.

"D-Did you talk to him?" taeyong almost whispered out, the other who debated on brushing off taeyong's strange behavior.

"we talked a little bit but then I hung up because you came back. why are you so nervous?" ten raised an eyebrow, dramatically gasping right after.

"Is he an ex boyfriend?!" ten cackled out, taeyong feeling a little relived they didn't talk for long.

"no, he's my friend you imbecile."

raising an eyebrow, ten smirked continuing on teasing the older. "A crush maybe?"

rolling his eyes taeyong looked at august who didn't have a care in the world.
"he's dating someone.." he huffed out, diverting his gaze back at ten.

"so what are you going to do now?" taeyong changed the topic, watching as the shorter bit the inside of his cheek.

"Find johnny, and talk to him about us and august.."

"He's her other father after all.."