- late august

❝ 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔         𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆... ❞

"Can't you stay?"

"My parents will know something's up if i tell them i want to stay longer.."

"What's the worst they could do to us?"

"They'll send me off to the states to marry some rich asian guy, and falsely accuse you of something."

"There really isn't a way we could be together peacefully is there?"

as tragic as this moment was, ten let out a giggle while sitting up. keeping his eyes on johnny who stared at him confusedly.

"Nope, not one."

he pointed at the night sky that was painted with stars. "but there's a universe out there where you and me are together without anyone to bother us."

johnny frowned "why couldn't it be this one instead?"

ten shrugged "fate has a funny way of working."

he looked up at the sky again, keeping his hand intertwined with johnny's.

johnny sat up as well, disconnecting their hands and securely snaking an arm around ten's shoulders.

sighing he looked at ten, "instead of worrying about fate, let's worry about the present."

"I love you leechaiyapornkul chittaphon.."

ten playfully rolled his eyes, softly smacking johnny's chest. "You could've...just said ten.."

johnny let a smirk form on his lips, keeping his eyes on ten who was laughing "It's more meaningful when i say your full name."

"whatever, just kiss me." "cheesy dork." he grabbed the collar of johnny's shirt pulling him down.

"what ten wants, ten gets." johnny laughed one last time, pressing his lips onto ten's awaiting ones.

he shouldn't be thinking about this now, but he really didn't want to let ten go.
he wanted to relive this summer over and over until he got tired of it.

disconnecting, they looked at each other then, ten breaking out into a childish smile that made johnny want to kiss him even more.

his dark eyes drilling into johnny's, the older swore he'd never seen dark eyes so filled with light.
a shooting star streaking across ten's almost sparkling eyes.

ten suddenly jumping up in excitement.

"Johnny did you see that?! There was a shooting star behind you!"

life without ten seemed like hell, johnny would miss this childish like demeanor and his excitement over small things.

"Look there's another one right there!"  he pointed in front of them, the shooting star blazing through the inky black sky quickly.

"make a wish when the next one comes." johnny suggested with a smile on his face watching ten stay alert for another shooting star.

johnny couldn't help but to chuckle at ten's effort, he looked like a child watching the sky intently.

"Look another one!"

closing his eyes he intertwined his fingers, opening them seconds after.

"what did you wish for?" the older asked the younger who laughed.

"Can't tell or else it won't come true!"
"if another one comes you have to make a wish too!"

playfully rolling his eyes, johnny turned to the midnight sky that was tattered with bright stars.
maybe it was the fact that he was with the love of his life at the moment, but johnny swore he'd never seen anything so beautiful, second to ten of course.

"Right there! Make a wish!"

looking at ten first, he smiled even wider, turning to where ten's finger was pointing he stared at the star.

closing his eyes.

the only thing that came to his head at the moment was ten.

opening his eyes he turned to ten who was still looking at the beautiful night view of the sky.

"I love you, ten."