🩹thirty-one

Začít od začátku

grunts and swears are heard from a few metres away as the two try to stay quiet. taehyun doesn't know why they're being quiet, but he trusts beomgyu. beomgyu however wears a disappointed expression as he sees the scene a few metres away from him. 

"yah!" beomgyu whisper-shouts, "she's home you asshat!" 

it takes a few seconds before taehyun recognises the tall boy leaning out the upstairs window. it's jaehyun, trying to pull someone else, who's dangling from a nearby tree, into his bedroom. they both look like two deer caught in headlights.

"taeyong, get the fuck down! right now!" beomgyu almost yells at the boy in the tree. 

"you'll get busted in ten minutes if you bring him inside now, you asshat!" taehyun can't help but laugh as beomgyu points judgemental fingers towards the two. taeyong, the one in the tree lets go of jaehyun's hands to get down from the tree. 

"stop putting taeyong in danger, dipshit. climb out the damn window yourself. sneak out, stop sneaking him in! he'll get in trouble!" jaehyun's eyes are widened as he realises what beomgyu is saying is true. 

"i'll come down, baby. i'm sorry." jaehyun says, starting to climb out the window himself. 

"oh my god," beomgyu mutters as he waves the two goodbye.

he gently pulls taehyun by the hand to exit his garden. they walk pretty quickly, but the older starts limping as soon they start walking on the pavement.

"hyung, get on my back, or we won't get to my house before tomorrow." taehyun says.

beomgyu isn't heavy anyway, it doesn't hurt anyone. and taehyun really likes how important and strong he feels when he does it. right now, i'm definetly the male lead. 

this time beomgyu doesn't hesitate, he obediently climbs onto the younger with a smile. they walk for a few minutes.

it's quiet, the darkness comes slowly as the minutes pass by. laying like a blanket over them. but beomgyu isn't scared, as long as taehyun is there, he isn't scared. 

"hyung, my phone is about to fall out of my pocket." taehyun suddenly says, "can you hold onto it for me?"

"of course, which pocket?" beomgyu says, tightening his grip around the other's neck. 

"my right back-pocket." 

when beomgyu successfully putts the phone out of danger, he turns it on. revealing a happy picture of taehyun's mum, holding a large ice cream cone in her hand with an even bigger smile on her face. 

beomgyu smiles immediately, quickly finding the camera app on his phone. he starts snapping pictures of the two. taehyun can't help but laugh at the expressions beomgyu is making. his hutches him further up his back as both of them pose for a photo. 

and when taehyun is maneuvering past two old men walking their rat-dogs, beomgyu changes his phone's wallpaper to a photo of them poking their tongues out to the camera. it'll make taehyun smile for sure.

⭒❃.✮:▹

taehyun yawns quietly. turning around under his duvet to face the older. beomgyu's eyes are almost closed and he's clenching his blanket between his hands. he doesn't look peaceful, but atleast he's cute

"hyung, can i ask you something?" taehyun whispers, rubbing his eye. 

"mhm," the older grunts out. it sounds as if he's half asleep and taehyun feels bad for bothering him. 

"when we're together, i get this happy feeling in my heart." taehyun whispers, almost expecting beomgyu to be asleep. but it's worth a shot anyway.

"and i wondered if you have ever felt something similar with me?" 

there comes no answer. so taehyun assumes beomgyu is asleep. and turns back around in his bed with a heavy heart and falls asleep within a few minutes.

but beomgyu is wide awake, wondering why taehyun suddenly asked such a question. tightening his grasp around the duvet, trying to get rid of the scary thoughts occupying his mind. 

he tries to remember that taehyun is here with him too. but it's hard, taehyun is such a quiet sleeper he keeps forgetting that he isn't alone. beomgyu's heart is beating in his neck as he tries to stay calm. his eyes sting and he wishes for this agony to end. 

"why is it so dark in- in here?" he whispers to himself, wiping his falling tears with the duvet. 

"it's so dark-" he cries in a whispers, "i'm so- so scared." 

☁️

chapter thirty is my worst chapter so far, according to the votes and that put me in a teeny weeny slump...

but i'm fine now :)
i love you and thank you for being patient. please vote and comment ♡