🩹ten

fashion magazines and spanish verbs

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

taehyun stays home the next monday. his stomach hurts so much he can't breathe without feeling stinging sensation in his gut.

he falls in and out of sleep for a couple of hours before the stomach ache is gone completely. after watching a few kurtis conner youtube videos and laughing his ass off, he checks his phone.

1 new message from Seulgi 🌼
2 new messages from Beomgyu
9+ messages from cereal killers 🔪🍬

-

the messages from the groupchat are just a bunch of memes huening kai has found on pinterest.

and yeonjun asking for the answers to the quiz he's currently taking. before he manages to realizes his mistake, beomgyu and soobin are already dragging him.

because he is the oldest in the group and the only one is year 12. but seems to be the stupidest one of the four.

it makes taehyun laugh.

Seulgi 🌼
Hi, Taehyun.
I just wanted to let you know Beomgyu is coming over to yours to study with you at 3 pm. I don't know if he has told you yet.

taehyun
okay, thanks for letting me know 😌

Seulgi 🌼
it's my job 😎💕

-

Beomgyu
im coming 2 ur house after school. seulgi told me you stayed home today. are you feeling alright??

Taehyun
yeah hyung, just a stomach ache.
ready to study or what?

Beomgyu
always ready to learn ;)

it's five to three when a knock is heard from taehyun's front door. he quickly gets up from the sofa to let beomgyu in. as he opens the door, he's met with a bright smile and eyes resembling half moons. beomgyu is glowing. 

"hi taehyun." he says as taehyun lets him in. beomgyu is clutching a purple umbrella in his hands, his hair is damp and poking in different directions. taehyun's lips form a small smile, he looks like a hedgehog. 

"hello, hyung." the youngest nods, watching as beomgyu pulls off his shoes. they quietly walk to taehyun's bedroom. beomgyu is looking around, inspecting things he hadn't seen last time he visited.

"hyung?" taehyun asks, "is your nose okay?"

"yeah, it's fine now, thanks to the ice," he says, smiling. but taehyun can see that there are still bruises darkening the skin on his cheeks and nose. 

they enter the small bedroom. beomgyu's eyes shift around all over the place as taehyun sits down on his bed. the eldest is inspecting all the magazine cutouts taped to the wall, pictures of clothes, models, clothing designs taehyun has invented in his head. 

"do you want to be a fashion designer when you grow up?" he asks, turning towards taehyun, who nods in embarrassment.

"that's really cool," taehyun smiles a little, if beomgyu thinks it's cool, it has to be cool.