Kiss In Club (37)

NEXT MORNING...

Y/N P.O.V...

I can't believe that from today, I am going to live with those three guys. Well...it's obviously the start of my worst days. I sighed and went to do my morning routine.

"Yo...good morning!" I looked at her. "More like a bad morning."

"Come on, you shouldn't say that, Y/n. We are going to have interesting, fun and great days from now on!" Jennie spoke.

"It must be fun and great days for you as you will be able to see Taehyung everyday!" I spoke the truth.

"Why do you always get this taehyung whenever I speak something with you?!" I slowly diverted my sight to her.

"Whenever you speak something, it will be about taehyung only!" I threw myself on the couch. "Whatever! By the way, Jungkook asked me to tell you this." I glared at her.

"What is his problem now?!"

"He asked you to meet him at a night-club!"

"Night-club?! What the fuck is wrong with him? Why the hell is he asking me to meet him there?!" She looked at me.

"How am I going to know that?!"

"He really drives me crazy!" I got up and I started going towards my room.

"Where are you going now?!" She asked me. "Room!"

"Why!" She turned around to look at me. "To sleep!" I answered her. "Hey, you woke up just now!" She spoke loudly.

"So what? Can't I sleep again? And I will sleep till night. Wake me up at 6PM."

"6PM?! Till then, you are going to sleep?!"

"Yes. Cause I want to have a peaceful mind before meeting that jungkook. Anyway, I am going to have a headache after meeting him. If I already have a headache now...it will become more severe after I meet him. That's why I want to have a peaceful mind. Understood?!" She sighed,

"Do you hate him that much?!" Jennie questioned me.

"More than you think."

"Actually, he isn't that bad. He is really handsome. And on top of that...he is rich and also intelligent. So, why don't you accept him...?!" She spoke for him.

"Are you trying to take his side again?!" I glared at her.

"N-no...not at all, I-I am always on your side...no matter what!" I nodded. "I believe you. I am sure you will help me. You have my trust!" She smiled awkwardly.

"Y-yeah...I have your trust." I nodded. "Okay then...I can sleep peacefully now."

"Y-yeah...yeah, sure." I looked at her.

"Why are you stuttering?!"

"N-no...no, I am not." I slowly nodded. With tha...I left.

TIME SKIP...

It is already 6PM. I guess it's time to go! I sighed and went down the stairs!

"You are here finally." I nodded. "Y/n...I have some work. So, I can't come with you!" She spoke.

"Can't you do it, tomorrow?!" She shook her head as a No. I sighed and nodded.

"Baekhyun wants to go with you!"

"WHAT!!! No way! It is really dangerous to keep baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jungkook together!" I spoke.

"But I can't do anything about it." She gave up.