1-800-Sᴍᴀᴄᴋᴀʜᴏᴇ (ᴘᴛ.2)

...Ah shit here we go again...

Cindy POV
"If you ain't scared, hit me then hoe" I said to Jazmine. Then the bitch swings at me but she missed. I laughed as i started to grab her by the hair and start fighting her. She grabbed my braids and scratched my eye but it didn't even matter cuz as soon as i started punching her again Maya & Coach Reynolds had separated us. "STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY FRIENDS FOR I FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU MUTHAFUCKING WHORE! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A FUCKING LIFE" I screamed as Maya held me back. "FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" Jazmine says as she dusts  herself off. By this point everybody in the whole room had surprised looks on there faces, even Maya. "DuBois, McPhearson, to the office!" Coach screams at the two of us.
"B-but-"
"AHT, DuBois, I don't even wanna hear it. Just go." Coach says.

1 hour later
"Since you two have 3 weeks left of school, you'll only be suspended for 1 week." Mr. McMurray says to me and Jazmine in the office. "Now since your parents have been informed they will come get you two so i advise you two to get all of your belongings and go wait in the office lounge." He says before leaving. "Oh and one more thing..." then me and Jazmine both turn "... now i expected better from you Jazmine, but please you two, don't let this happen again. You don't want to end up like your siblings, don't you Cindy?" And that made me wanna do the same thing i did to Jazmine to him. But i'm already suspended and i don't wanna go to jail so i just shrugged and said whatever. Jazmines dad was there like 5 minutes after we got all of our stuff. "Daddy! Please take me home!" she said as she left. Then she turns around as mouths "Bye Hood Rat". Ooohhh she just make me wanna commit murder, bruh. But i just flipped her off then texted Maya.

2:35
Hey, can you get your Granny to come get me and you. Cuz ion want my dad to find out about this 😐
                                                                  2:35
                                              Ofc girl. ima text her rn.But what did the principal say?
2:36
Thx. he just gave us 1 week suspension.
                                                                    2:36
                                  Damn 😕 ima miss u 🥺
2:36
Me too 😭 but it was worth it ig cuz i was really tired of her and her clown ass friends 🤡
                          2:37
LMAOOO but frl tho! i bet she gon shut up now 💀

2:38
🌚😭😭
        2:40
ok my granny outside so come on :)

So we walk get put book bags and get in Ms. Nelson's car while everyone else gets on the bus. "So I heard SOMEONE got to fighting today" Ms. Nelson says. "Yea i kinda did." I say. "What happened baby?" "Some girl was talking about Maya and my family" "Well i glad you took a stand for Maya but fighting is always the answer, you know? I'm glad you're ok though." She says as she pulls out the school parking lot. After she says that i thought to myself "You know, maybe it's time for me to work on my anger a lil"...

Ok enjoy this chapter while i sleep you guys 😭