𝐴 𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝐵𝑖𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐶𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑦

Cindy POV

Anyways I was about to get ready to go hang with Maya and them. I was already halfway decent but I decided to freshen up a little. I chose a perfume Riley gave me on my birthday. He doesn't know it but I have kept everything he has gave me since Kindergarten. I love him, yea, but I don't know if I love him like that or not yet. Anyways my thoughts were disrupted by my pops yelling at my brother. "LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IF YOU WANNA LEAVE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He screamed. "Fine then I don't give a fuck anyway!" I heard him say then a door slam. I had a older brother and sister. Christopher was the 2nd oldest at 19. He has gotten jailed a few times and my dad yells at him for everything. Then Carla was the oldest at 21. She left a while ago for college, but she was pregnant when she left, by her ex. She a good child in general but she wasn't perfect either. Then there's me, the youngest obviously. "Harold, look what you've done! He didn't do anything!" My mom said. "Shut up Laura! You just shut up because you would've done the same thing!" He yelled back. "No! I hate you screaming at my kids like that. I want a divorce!" She said. Then I heard a slap and my mom sobbing. "You don't mean it. Now fix me some food, slut." He says. I feel the tears in my house but I didn't want them to know what goes on at home. To avoid my dad, I went out my window. I hate seeing my family like that, but I didn't wanna ruin the night...