Lets Play Then👊🏾

The next day

Granny had sent me to Mr Freeman house because she started her job today. I took a shower and put on some clothes. I put on a hoodie, some leggings, and some old ass Nike's. I laid my edges and put on a cap. I went downstairs and grabbed a Pop Tart. And before I left got my pocketknife and glock in my bag cuz, hey better safe than sorry. Since Riley & Huey gave me they number last night I texted Riley to let him know I was coming.

Lil Ma🖕🏾💖: Aye I'm coming over my Granny at work rn

Reezy🔫💵: Aight bring that fine ass here 😂😂

Lil Ma🖕🏾💖: I got my glock AND pocketknife so watch what you say lil nigga 

Reezy🔫💵: 😳😳😳

I checked myself one more time. Damn I'm fine as hell. I see why Riley want me. I walked down the street and my ass jiggled a lil bit cuz of the leggings. I got some catcalls and inappropriate shouts. I sighed and just kept walkin.

I got to the Freeman's house and knocked. Huey answered. "Hey Lil Ma." Huey said. "Wassuh" I said. A little girl with cream colored puffs came up to Huey. "Who's this BABE?" she said putting emphasis on "Babe".
" Jazmine, I told you I'm not your babe and this is Ja'Maya but call her Lil Ma." I just smiled a passed by the lil crazy girl. I saw Riley sitting there playing NBA 2k19 with Cindy, an old girl I knew when I visited my cousin down here before he got jailed. "Wassuh Reezy. Hey C-Murph, long time no see!" I said. "Lil Ma? That you? Bitch it's been FOREVA since I seen you!!" She got up and hugged me tight and then we did our secret handshake. "Sooo y'all know each other? I wish u told me yesterday!" Riley said. "Well nigga I just met you! How ima know u friends with C-Murph?" I said. I sat by Huey and watched the two play the game. I got bored of watchin Riley loose to Cindy so I decided to talk (and flirt a lil) with Huey. "Sooo Huey I didn't really talk to you yesterday. Tell me about yourself." I asked while scootin a lil closer and touched his hand. I was laughing in my head cuz he got red a lil. Then this lil Jazmine bitch get all in my face and say " Umm honey he's my man and that's all you need to know! And stop touching him or we're gonna have some problems" She says pushing my chest. "Umm bitch you betta get out my face cuz I have NO problem beating a bitch up!" I say and push her down. "Okay bitch" she says then sock me right in the jaw. Okay so this how this bitch wanna play then I play right witcha. Riley and Cindy were lookin at us to with Huey. I get up and punch this bitch right in the nose then grabbed her by the hair and pull it. "Let go you crazy bitch" Jazmine says while kicking me. I push her down and put my foot on her chest. I take out my glock a point it at her head. "Bitch don't ever and I mean NEVER EVER talk to me like that or put yo hands on me like that again. Especially if you can't fight. Do you understand?" I say. "Yes now get off me!!" She say. I get my foot off her and she looks at me then leaves, slamming the door. "Goddamn you was about to put a cap in her ass!!" Riley says laughing. "Here lemme go fix you up." Huey say cuz I did have blood on my hoodie and my nose really hurt. He grab my hand and led me upstairs. "Wow you can fight." Huey say. "Yea. When you raised on the streets you kinda have to learn how." I say. He just chuckled.
"You probably have to change shirts, it's a lotta blood on it." Huey say.

"You gotta shirt?"

"Yea lemme get one"

"Aight" I say as he go to his closet. I start takin the hoodie off. I didn't wear a shirt under it so I was just in my bra.

"Here ya go- oh sorry" he says when he looks up. He was blushing and his eyes was glued to my chest.

"Oh it's  aight. What, you ain't ever seen some tittes before?" I say laughing.

"Yea. But you got a nice pair." He say with a smirk.

"Boy shut up!" I say a playfully throw a pillow at him. I finally put on the shirt and then get a text from Granny letting me know she was about to go home. "I gotta go. Thanks fo the shirt." I say bout to head out.

"Ja'Maya wait." Huey say grabbing my hand.

"Huh?" I say lookin into his eyes.

Then he kissed me. I was a long kiss too. "Can I take you out this weekend" he ask.

"Yea. See you Friday!" I say leaving the room.

"Bet y'all up there feeling upon each other with that gay ass boy!" Riley say laughing with Cindy.

"Shut the fuck up for I beat you up like Jazmine!" I say then slam the door.

I can't wait for Friday.

Omfg this sound ghetto af 😂