Gang Gang😎💕

Riley POV
"HUEY! Is yo ass ready?" I shouted at that nigga. He slow ASFFFF!! Like it don't take that just to throw some pant and shirt on. But if he wanna look fine fa Lil Ma that's his business. I just threw in a jacket over my T-Shirt and some jeans and black af1 as my shoes. "Shut up Riley? I'm just tryna look good fa my girlfriend. Why you don't dress for Cindy?" He say laughing. "Mane shut up bout that." I say. After what took forever 🙄 we finally got in the car. Huey called Maya and they said they was at the door of the mall. I was bored as shit so I turned the radio all the way up cuz my favorite song "Thug Motivation" by Rod Wave was on. "THEY DONE GAVE YOUR BOY A CHANCE, NOW THE YOUNGIN FINNA BLOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then near the end we was at the mall. We got out the car and walked up to em. "What took y'all asses so long?" Maya say with normal sass in her voice. "I'm sorry baby." Huey say then put his arm around her. "Yea should be slow ass taking forever." Cindy say smirking and punching my arm. "So what y'all wanna do?" I ask putting a lollipop I found in the car. "I don't really care as long as I'm with y'all." Maya say. "Look! Bumper cars!" Huey said. "Ight, bet!" I say. We all go over there and pay $5 each. "Watch out!" Maya say then bump into Cindy. "BITCH! IGHT THEN!" Cindy say laughing loud as fuck then bumping into Maya back. I was bout to bump into Cindy for Maya then I heard a loud ass crash. Huey had bumped into the wall and somehow fell out the car. "OOOWWWWWW! GODDAMIT!!" He screamed holding his knee. "Baby you okay?!" Maya said running over to him followed by me and Cindy. "Yea just that shit hurt." He say then start laughing. Then we all laugh until we was red. "Damn I'm hungry." I said after that. "Well it's a lil place over there." Cindy said pointing. "Naw ion want food from the mall, I wanna go to a real restaurant." I say then my hungry ass stomach start growling. They all laugh then Maya say "Y'all we can go to my granny friends restaurant. They got the best soul and sea food!"
We all agree. We go eat and then got some big ass ice cream cones for dessert. "Look, a photo booth." Maya say licking her cone. "Let's go take pics!" "Say GANG GANG!!" Cindy said.
"GANG GANG!" *click*
We really is Gang Gang tho😎💕

This is just a random idea I had  hope y'all enjoy 😎💙